Discussion » Questions » Diet and Fitness » Would you rather serve a bad meal or eat one?

Would you rather serve a bad meal or eat one?

Posted - July 22, 2018

Responses

neither
      August 6, 2018 3:56 PM MDT

• eat one

i work in a restaurant and i make sure to triple check all the food we serve so that we get no customer complaints. people are REALLY anal about the quality of their food (as to be expected) and can be really mean. so for me, i would rather be served a bad meal because i can kindly express my discontent and ask the server for a new one because i am aware that mistake do happen and people are only human
      September 8, 2018 4:32 PM MDT

• Kudos to all the food servers out there who have to put up with picky, sometimes obnoxiously difficult customers.  I can't stand when I see a good server being disrespected, so I always increase my tip to help compensate for idiot patrons.   That said, I could never serve something that I knew was bad to anyone.  I will take it, pretend to eat it, and toss it when no one is looking.
      October 11, 2018 8:30 AM MDT

What about situations where a meal is being served in a private home or a break room at work or on a picnic, and the choice is between serving a bad meal and eating a bad meal? (In other words, no wait staff involved.)
    ~

July 10, 2022 9:03 PM MDT

If you cooked it and I had been invited over for Dinner to take part in your dinner party, I would eat it all and say nothing, hoping we would end up in bed.
      November 7, 2018 2:01 PM MST

Eat one.

(And I miss you.)
      July 10, 2022 8:24 PM MDT

No.
      ~

July 10, 2022 9:04 PM MDT