Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Recreation » Firearms.

Firearms.

How many firearms do you own? Which is the last one you purchased? Do you have a favorite? 

Posted - July 29, 2018

Responses

We have a 306, 12g and a 20g. And several BB guns.
      July 29, 2018 7:24 PM MDT

I have a .45, two 9MM’s, a 12 gauge, a mini-14 rifle, and an AK-47. 
      July 29, 2018 7:26 PM MDT

I have always wanted a AK....just because some people don't want me (anyone) to have one. 
      July 29, 2018 7:31 PM MDT

I bought one because it makes people freak out. 
      July 29, 2018 7:33 PM MDT

• I don't own any firearms and am not interested in owning any. 
      July 29, 2018 7:33 PM MDT

I do not own any firearms, I have never owned any firearms, and I am not interested in owning any.
    ~
      July 29, 2018 10:43 PM MDT

Is there any slight movement on how you feel about this issue?   Please don't hold back.  Big winks and smiles!! 
      July 30, 2018 2:48 AM MDT

Your service sidearm?
      July 30, 2018 4:04 PM MDT

In the US military, the weapon is property of the US government and is issued to the servicemember, it is not owned by the servicemember. 

~
      July 30, 2018 9:54 PM MDT

A Magnum 44.  
      July 30, 2018 12:44 AM MDT

Really?  Is that like the one "Hawk," the character off "Spencer For Hire" used to carry?  NICE!!  Between that and your snake, you are good to go!!
      July 30, 2018 3:00 AM MDT

HAHAHA Yes. The gun is too big though.  i told my son that i need to go shoot it a couple of times to get the feel of it before actually having to use it to protect myself. I might actually hurt myself if i dont. lol
      July 30, 2018 7:29 AM MDT

I could imagine it is not only big but a bit heavy too?   I don't think I could hold it still and aim with any accuracy.  Even when Hawk was carrying it, I thought it looked heavy.
    Yes, it would defeat the whole purpose if you shot yourself with your own gun while defending yourself.  I mean, shoot, the attacker only had to show up and startle you.  Little did he know, you might just do the rest for him!
    Very Scary!  Please do some target practice and have your snake around your neck while doing it.  You'll need to have that feel because it might be the stance you need to take!  Big Hugs! :) :)
      July 30, 2018 10:01 PM MDT

Only ever owned one, a .22 rifle. Handed it in after Port Arthur.
      July 30, 2018 2:17 AM MDT

I just looked that up and I am sorry.  I'm sure that would make me hand over my gun too.  WoW.  That is very sad and very scary. :(  Good for you. 
      July 30, 2018 3:03 AM MDT

We have Betsy and Bertha.  Besty is a B B gun and Bertha is our pellet gun.  Bertha looks like a rifle with a scope.  She won't even hurt a squirell.  We bought them because our hill is so steep, the only entertainment we could do on it was shoot.  We set up targets and got pretty good there for a while.  There is a long story here that I will spare you of; however, we don't own a gun that would we have to register or have a license for.  They might take your eye out but certainly won't kill ya!
      July 30, 2018 3:09 AM MDT

((((Folks, that last part means that she and Don are off the grid. Probably a couple of wanted fugitives, or gang members, or international jewel thieves, or mattress tag rippers, or spies, or something shady like that. I've always thought her eyes seemed a little too close together, and now my suspicions are confirmed.))))

~
      July 30, 2018 6:13 AM MDT

Image result for cartoon pictures of spies man and women team spies
    Image result for cartoon pictures of spies man and women team spies
    You've only touched on our sneaky ways Randy.... We have so many alias the grid couldn't keep up with us if it tried.  We belong to our own gang.  Our spy business corresponds with both our uncanny thieving and mattress tag ripping.  Internationally our quests require many nights in bed with each other while ripping things off.  Take that in many ways.  It was meant to be. :)  The jewels, well the mattresses make an easy way to get them customs.  Our coolest bed was this 
    fine gem we found in France.  The rubies we smuggled... OH the beauty of those rubies....
    The mattress tag went for $2,000,002.00  Why the two and two?  I'm thinking it has to do with the whole nasty plot of stealing it, the rubies, the mattress tag and having fun doing it.
    As I said Randy, you've only tasted the sweetness.  It is truly devouring.  
    Now, about my eyes??  Big winks and giggles!! 
    This post was edited by Merlin at July 30, 2018 10:41 PM MDT
      July 30, 2018 10:26 PM MDT

We do not own any. 
      July 30, 2018 8:15 AM MDT

Zero. Never. My favorite guns are those that have been melted down and turned into jewelry/garden tools/sculptures. 
      July 30, 2018 8:45 AM MDT

I have zero interest in having one.

I THINK PEOPLE WHO OWN GUNS ARE HATE-FILLED.  

Guns are for one purpose.  TO DEFEND AGAINST AN ENEMY.

What could be more hate-filled than that idea?

I have zero interest in going to gun shows with my friends who want to talk gun.  I have zero interest in anyone stupid enough to think it is COOL to join gun clubs to bond.

I think it is really ridiculous to indoctrinate KIDS into this kind of life.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 1, 2018 5:41 PM MDT
      July 30, 2018 4:27 PM MDT

Where do I begin to disect this?

1. I’m a LEGAL gun owner who has passed a background check for every firearm purchase I’ve made. I’m not a member of a “gun club”. 
    2. Owning firearms isn’t hate filled. It’s about self defense from people who want to break into your home, harm you, or harm your loved ones. The only people who carry guns because of enemies are thugs and gang bangers.
    3. I’m a correctional officer in a maximum security prison. I do my job. By doing my job I anger society’s scum. Many of them get out. Do I not hold the right to defend myself if they attempt to harm me? 
    4. There’s a lot of people who own firearms for hunting and not because of enemies. 
    5. Many of us own guns because we realize there are evil people in the world and we want to be able to defend ourselves if a situation arose.

Dont be so judgmental and close minded. 
      July 30, 2018 4:49 PM MDT

My .22 was for hunting. Feral rabbits, cats and foxes are a real problem in Australia. A .22 isn't a useful antipersonnel weapon, small calibre and low muzzle velocity - takes a lucky shot unless you use nonstandard ammunition. I didn't, ordinary bullets are fine against small animals that have no business even being here, driving marsupials to extinction.
    I got rid of it after Port Arthur - I no longer hunted frequently enough to justify the hike in registration fees.
      July 31, 2018 1:50 AM MDT

none, i hate thenn
      August 5, 2018 3:45 PM MDT