Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Besides Elvis what other stars might have faked their death. and do you have proof?

Besides Elvis what other stars might have faked their death. and do you have proof?

Shortly after I heard Joey Ramone  died  I started seeing him at community events in the Central Vancouver Island area. Ever time I spotted him he seemed to know that I spotted him and he tried to disappear into the crowd. He is pretty quick but once I was able  to catch up to him and say - gaba gaba hey then he did one of his famous Joey Ramone moves  -  he pulled his sunglass down and stared at me like I was stupid or something. I had seen that gaze in a few of his vids so it convinced me Joey Ramone is alive and well,  Not sure about this part but shortly before Joey Ramone  died he did a guest appearance in a Canadian short film called Road Kill. In his scene a taxi driver says - hey Joey  what are you doing in Sudbury and Joey say's - just looking for some fertile ground. There is no fertile land in Sudbury because of the nickel mines and smelters so I think it was a clue that Joey Ramome was going to fake his death and retire on the Rock (the Rock is what the local yokels call Vancouver Island). Cheers!

Posted - August 10, 2018

Responses

They all did. Nobody dies of old age. Tom Mix didn't, he broke his neck. The county paid to build a monument. The case is pretty certain when the county shells out money.
      August 10, 2018 11:35 AM MDT

Are you saying that Lucille Ball is still alive?  And does it mean I still have a shot at her and become her new Babaloo. Cheers!
      August 10, 2018 11:48 AM MDT

Maybe he paid the county to make himself disappear....
      August 10, 2018 12:25 PM MDT

I don't know anyone who faked their death.. but I truly couldn't ever believe Elvis was dead.. my son when he was little would tease me by saying, 'He's dead you know' I'd reply, 'No he isn't'

I am struggling to believe that David Bowie is dead.. and I really cannot believe Lemmy from Motorhead is no longer with us.. 

I wish all of the above did fake their deaths.
    This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at August 10, 2018 6:11 PM MDT
      August 10, 2018 11:52 AM MDT

I think this pretty much says it all.  

I do believe it is the ONE package deal you cannot get out of.  It isn't a time-share or a tax right off.  It is a deal you make when you are born.  To live you must know, you WILL die.  
    In turn, whatever it may be, enjoy the time you have here. 

August 10, 2018 12:30 PM MDT

Liked the video, not seen that before.. liked the sentiments in your comments too :)
      August 10, 2018 1:08 PM MDT

Awwwe, thank you Adaydreambeliever.  You are as sweet as always.  I almost forgot.  Happy 1st Birthday to your puppy!  I know it was a couple weeks back. I wanted to sing but I didn't have time.  I had to go to work.
    Still, Happy! Happy! for you and your puppy!!!
      August 10, 2018 1:12 PM MDT

Thank you :) I am sure the silly puppy would have loved your singing - she looks at me oddly when I sing :P
      August 10, 2018 1:21 PM MDT