Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Do you want to get to know me, then please ask me something!

Do you want to get to know me, then please ask me something!

I'll be honest and do my best to answer.

Thanks

Posted - August 17, 2018

Responses

You suck me in every time.  Do you go to school?  Please expound on that.   Please DO NOT answer me with a trash-bag answer because I already don't believe you have ever worn one.  Please do not take advantage of me trying to include you in day-to-day normal communication.  It is when we all try to find a common ground or learn or laugh with one another.  Let's begin there. This post was edited by Merlin at August 22, 2018 8:02 AM MDT
      August 17, 2018 8:29 PM MDT

Wow, you're trying to make me mad aren't you.  that is ok.  No I don't go to school.  I am wearing one as I write this.
      August 17, 2018 8:42 PM MDT

Could you talk a little about what you like other than not allowing your skin to breathe in a trash bag?  You are again turning this back to trash bags.  I actually, out of due respect to you, do not call them trash bags.  I call them garbage bags. 
      August 17, 2018 9:05 PM MDT

Thanks.  what would you like me to expand on.  I socialize better when people ask me questions,  not totally do that well in social interaction.
      August 17, 2018 9:08 PM MDT

We have corresponded on other questions and I'm sure you speak and write better than this. 

Try reading other questions and find what people like to talk about.  Find funny things you do through out the day and ask others if they do the same.  Make it enjoyable for all ages. Ask questions about things you would like to know about that others might have insight on.
    NOT About things that are totally out of reach for people to relate to.
    Example:
    What was a project that baffled you, but somehow it swung the right way?
    We all have had those.  For you, it could be learning how to ask questions. 

August 17, 2018 10:33 PM MDT

You have not shown any desire to know who I am nor how I feel.  Please do not assume.   I will say,  after a time, I had great hopes you would stop spamming us.  I wanted to believe you would show respect for the people here and the fun we have.  Really, I thought you would grow-up.   Obviously, I was once again mistaken.  I won't declare how you feel.  I will contrive you are smart and bored.
    Even though you didn't ask, I will continue with this strong suggestion. (You can stop reading at any time.)
    Go outside and find things the earth made.  Not Hefty. Breathe something other than smog,smoke and controlled environments. Man. Man. Man.  that is all you seem to be about.   Maybe you could teach us a thing or two about what the earth did for you today.  What you did to help protect it against things like Hefty bags that do not decompose at a rapid pace and get thrown into the oceans.  Oh, and I would appreciate it if you didn't spend your time worrying about what we are all wearing.

In closing, I pray you are writing a thesis for some bizarre study and a doctorate degree.  Lie to me and tell me you are.  Otherwise, please take a little more advice.  Get a partner, dog, cat, fish, boyfriend, girlfriend, both, talk to your elders, talk to some juveniles, drink some smoothies, learn to smile, and my goodness, please, out of due respect to you, do something with your brain other than filling it with garbage.  I'd love to hear what you learn.  Thank you.

. This post was edited by Merlin at August 22, 2018 8:03 AM MDT
      August 17, 2018 9:54 PM MDT

• Are you male or female?  Are you married/engaged/hopeful?  What sort of work do you do?  Do you live in the city or in a rural area?  How is the cell phone reception in your area, as in do you have to go outside to take/make a phone call?  Do you have a swimming pool?  Do you have winters, or is it Summer/Spring all year round?  Do you enjoy beautiful sunrises/sets and starlight, or do buildings/bright lights block your view?  What continent do you live on?  Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?  Do you own your own house or rent?  

Maybe don't answer.  It sounds like I'm profiling you for a date.
      August 18, 2018 7:16 PM MDT

I am cracking up over here!  At least you'll know what to wear!!  The only question left is the "Tall kitchen" or "regular" style!
      This is a great comeback to: him/her, married/unmarried, in-house/out-house celluar, rualary or unruarly, swimmer or non-swimmer (they'd lose me right here if they weren't a swimmer,) Seasonal worthy/city type, renter/non-renter, person who asked this question.  
    Would you like to borrow some shoes to go with your attire? I have a pair pumps the perfect shade of green! 

Big smiles!  I love this answer! 
      August 21, 2018 2:22 PM MDT

• The shoes might need to come air-compressor equipped.
      August 21, 2018 2:34 PM MDT

Lucky for you I have just the style and the air-compressor.  With Don being a contractor, I have all sizes of air-compressors, generators, and any number of pump styles you would like.  
      August 21, 2018 2:50 PM MDT

• Lucky for me nothing, lucky for YOU! ;-)
      August 21, 2018 2:52 PM MDT

My dear, you can borrow them all ... except the husband.  I don't think you would want to borrow him at the moment.  He's a bit fussy with work.  He'll never notice they would be gone for a night or two. :) :)  I have no use for them anymore.  Well, back to the husband, I do still have a bit of use for him... :) :)
      August 21, 2018 4:14 PM MDT

• enjoy :-)
      August 22, 2018 7:47 AM MDT

You are not answering. I guess that is something we know about you.
      August 21, 2018 12:37 PM MDT

We already know how I feel about your style.
      An Element of little word but of large observation with a 
    Big Bang!!!! :) :)
      August 21, 2018 2:30 PM MDT

Thank you, my sweet mage.
      August 21, 2018 5:32 PM MDT

Have you ever considered wearing a Poncho instead of a unused trash bag?  Both will shelter you in a storm but Ponchos are easier to accessorise.  Cheers!
      August 21, 2018 1:08 PM MDT

Helpful and caring you are Nanoose.  :) :)
      August 21, 2018 2:33 PM MDT

Hold on a second... See!!  This is how he/she does it!  This is how we all get sucked into this!  Why am I sitting over here on my day off, thinking about this and relating to all your answers when there are a million other questions out there we could be entertaining ourselves with?

This happens EVERY TIME!  And he/she is unapologetic about it!!  That is the part of the game that gets me.  At least try it our way for once instead of sucking us up.
    Actually, it shows WE ALL are guilty for wanting this character to see the light and how to communicate. 
    That is a good thing. :) :)  Even though it is really a rotten,  tricky and wicked way, it show we all "did good." :) :)
    I'm going over and seeing what others had questions about.
    See ya over there! 
    Happy! Happy! This post was edited by Merlin at August 22, 2018 8:04 AM MDT
      August 21, 2018 2:41 PM MDT

Yesyes...goanswerminehurry.
      August 21, 2018 5:34 PM MDT

yes, why are you so obsessed with garbage bags
      September 9, 2018 5:45 PM MDT