Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "I believe he wants to start a race war in this country". Said by Omarosa about donjohntrump. What do you think he wants vis a vis RACE?

"I believe he wants to start a race war in this country". Said by Omarosa about donjohntrump. What do you think he wants vis a vis RACE?

Posted - August 19, 2018

Responses

Well in the 60's my family and I were caught in the middle of a race riot in Detroit - the slogan of the day was kill whity so it was pretty scary until a large black lady got in front of us and let the people who wanted to bash our heads in know they would have to get through her first. So what I think is Trump might want a race war but he is not going to get it because there is millions and millions of people of both colors who have evolved to think like that lady and they no longer see things as black and white - they see things as black white and orange so they know who their fight is truly with. Going to add that Gordon Lightfoot  has a song about the Detroit race riots called Black Day In July - it's pretty groovy plus it contains a lot of food for thought. Cheers!
      August 19, 2018 1:02 PM MDT

I think you know I was born in Highland Park, Michigan Nanoose, a suburb of Detroit and my uncle was a cop on the Detroit police force. But we left in 1940 well before your experience. I believe you're right ALTHOUGH I also believe the racist supporters are the ones who are gun people and I think if and when don riles them up enough they will not have any problem going out and shooting anyone the great and gloriouis don tells them to shoot. He has much power over these people and they are his to do with whatever he wants. They are hate based racists. Is there any other kind? Glad you guys were LUCKY enough to have that lady near enough to help. The last thing the world needed was a donjohntrump but sometimes we don't have an option. Thank you for your first-person report. I dunno when this ordeal will be over but I hope soon before people explode and start gunning for each other based on color. Happy Monday! :)
      August 20, 2018 1:54 AM MDT

Is there any proof he wants a race war? Can you or Omarosa provide any proof? 
      August 19, 2018 1:06 PM MDT

I am simply quoting what she said. I am asking what YOU think the don wants vis a vis race. I made no comment asserting otherwise. Would you like to answer the question I asked?
      August 20, 2018 1:47 AM MDT

No, he doesn’t want a race war. Not my fault you couldn’t handle me asking for proof. 
      August 20, 2018 3:03 AM MDT

Its always that way. ;_
      August 20, 2018 3:41 PM MDT

The only thing that might start a race war is the Dems realizing their hold on the black voters in this country is loosening. And it will cause the Dems in power to play the race card and try to get the people stirred up. 
    Last poll said 29% of blacks approve of Trump. Don't believe it just look at how blacks who support Trump are treated....Kanye, Candice Owens (It was her statement that Kanye was supporting before he said his support for Trump) This post was edited by my2cents at August 20, 2018 2:59 PM MDT
      August 19, 2018 2:12 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply. So you donjohntrump supporters are not the problem. You are not even a part of the problem. You are all pure in heart and have only the most noble of intentions as does your leader. I shall keep that in mind. Thank you for your fair and balanced reply m2c. I can always count on you for that. SIGH. Happy Monday. It must be nice to know how swell y'all are. I know you sleep well at night.
      August 20, 2018 1:56 AM MDT

I do sleep wonderfully.
      August 20, 2018 4:54 AM MDT

Exactly, and good answer my2cents. ;))
      August 20, 2018 3:21 PM MDT

Live and let live. 
      August 19, 2018 4:15 PM MDT

Thats your take on it? Despite the attacks on the NFL black players who take a knee. Despite the "low IQ" cracks about blacks? Despite the "SH**HOLE Countries" comment? Interesting how your mind works. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee og.
      August 20, 2018 2:05 AM MDT

It seems like the only ones who have been trying to start a race war are the Dems, even though nobodies buying it, Ever since they lost the election to President Trump, they have been desperate to do something to stay alive.
      August 20, 2018 3:32 PM MDT

• This nation was divided, polarized, dazed, confused and deranged on the subject of race, long before Trump was elected president. This was after major accomplishments had been reached and much progress made after the struggles of the sixties and seventies. Who, then, is responsible for all these reversals? I think we all know. 
      August 20, 2018 4:06 PM MDT