Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Electronics » I don't want a smart phone! I want a regular, cheap, phone only phone! OK!?

I don't want a smart phone! I want a regular, cheap, phone only phone! OK!?

And you say as a customer service agent...?

Posted - August 19, 2018

Responses

Not sure why.  All you will get are sales calls and requests for donations.  All your friends email you anyway.
      August 19, 2018 10:12 AM MDT

So I'm your sugar daddy now?
      August 19, 2018 10:14 AM MDT

• No way! I was hoping you would say; Hold on. I'll look out back! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 17, 2020 5:48 PM MDT
      August 19, 2018 10:19 AM MDT

That is what my husband has....he has no need of a smart phone and would break it a watch does not last for him either. 
      August 19, 2018 10:24 AM MDT

I say with some fake accent I think I am good at and learned in drama class, " Thank you. You have qualified for a trip to Cabos San Lucus.   There you will enjoy 4 days and 5 nights a gift from AT&T for being such a good customer.
    No. I don't understand why you are so unhappy.  I am happy and you qualify for a gift to Cabos San Lucas.. NO. I cannot understand you. Please enjoy the over-pricing you pay because we give you useless apps you MUST have so we can target you for marketing, making you THINK you need things you really Don't, and find out what you look like while using your phone, not to mention where you are continuously at certain times each and every day. You qualified for a gift and we are sending you to Cabos San Lucus.  I don't understand.  I am going on break now. I can't assist you any longer but, if you stay on the line and dial 5%6^**7&!###. #. your name, another operator will assist you.  Your wait will be aproximately 35 minutes.  Thank you for using AT&T and enjoy your trip to Cabos San Lucus which we will bill you for, incognito, on your next 6 payments to AT&T.  Have a nice day."
      August 19, 2018 1:09 PM MDT

Neither do I.  Should I ever change my mind I shall acquire one.
      August 19, 2018 2:13 PM MDT

• let me transfer you to the elderly line 
      August 27, 2018 9:51 PM MDT

Why do you have to be elderly to abjure items that offer you far more than you want or need - AND cost far more than you want to pay?
      August 30, 2018 2:47 PM MDT

okay
      September 9, 2018 5:21 PM MDT