Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Have you seen the best movie ever made called "Crazy Rich Asians"?

Have you seen the best movie ever made called "Crazy Rich Asians"?

$$$$$$$$

Posted - August 19, 2018

Responses

Haven't seen that one, no.

But I have seen my Best Movie Ever Made with that Crazy, I-Don't-Know-How-Rich-She-Is, Icelander Bjork in "Dancer in the Dark."

;)
    ;)

here in a scene with Catherine Deneuve

Image result for bjork in dancer in the dark This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 21, 2018 2:59 PM MDT
      August 19, 2018 7:55 PM MDT

I haven't seen this but it sounds like it is just up my alley! :) :)
      August 21, 2018 3:05 PM MDT

My wife and I just came home from seeing it, and it's one of THE BEST movies we've seen in an extremely long time!  It is so funny and poignant, and insightful, and unpredictable, heart-wrenching, and surprising, and a zillion other positive descriptors.  I love that it's so very well written and chocked full of plot twists.  People should flock to the theaters to see it!  We've heard that there is a three-book series from which it's derived, so a sequel or two may come along some day.  If that happens and they're as good as this first one, I'll be there!

((((Dude, you beat me to it; I wanted to let everyone here know how great it is!)))))

~
      August 19, 2018 8:04 PM MDT

I am shaking my head.  Obviously, the response, "Really????" is not even an option.  I haven't seen you this excited since the last time you saw your wife naked. 
    If you are giving it this big of a Siskel and Eibert review, I guess Don and I will have to make time to see it too.  I'm warnin' though!  It better be as good as you say,  OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!
      August 21, 2018 3:03 PM MDT

You'll love it, both of you!

~
      August 21, 2018 10:23 PM MDT

OMMMGGGG!!!!!!! I'm an a**h***!!!

There's actually a movie called that???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked it up!!!

I thought, Mr.Bromide, that you made it up!!!! (So in my other answer I joked around with my own "Best" movie that actually does exist, too)

Your question about the movie is much funnier to me as a made-up stupidly titled movie!

GEEZZ -- I'm an idiot.

Time for me to call it quits

Be well,
    Crazy Poor A**h*** AmericanWelbyQ This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 21, 2018 3:03 PM MDT
      August 19, 2018 8:10 PM MDT

I wouldn't have gone to see it either just because of the title.  Now I feel it is a MUST!  
      August 21, 2018 3:04 PM MDT

not yet
      September 9, 2018 4:51 PM MDT

• If that is the one with Constance Wu, I haven't seen it yet but I want to.   Love her in Fresh Off The Boat.
      October 12, 2018 9:19 PM MDT