Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Roberta McCain, John's mom, is attending today's celebration of his life. She is 106. How hard will that be for her?

Roberta McCain, John's mom, is attending today's celebration of his life. She is 106. How hard will that be for her?

No parent should ever have to experience burying his/her child. No matter the age. It is abnormal and is not the way things should be. But sometimes it's the way things are. Sadly.

Posted - August 31, 2018

Responses

I'm sure she is gonna handle it just fine.  She has seconds left herself and her son lived a LONG life.  Her heart is missing him and yet swelling with pride from all the love she is surrounded by and the love the Country is showing for her son.

What mother could have a greater honor than to have that man as a son?

Something Donald Trump's family will never get to experience....

I see a great example here.

McCain is mourned by people who miss him so much they would like more time.

Trump is someone who not only will never be mourned, people cannot WAIT to see him removed and disappear from public forever.    The few who actually will miss him will be people who NEED his underhanded power to keep them viable.

That will be his children, who have been brainwashed with lies.  That is, if they aren't indicted themselves and then, maybe even they will see him as the pig he really is.  But they are just like him.  What a wonderful tribute of nothing to a huge nothing of a man

It is so obvious that Trump KNOWS he will never be remembered this way.  He will never be remembered at all except as a bad joke.

THAT is his punishment for pretending to be GOD.

Here's Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star.  

Maybe they should replace it with Ronald Reagan.  At least he was a legitimate actor.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 1, 2018 3:18 AM MDT
      August 31, 2018 10:51 AM MDT

I will share with you what I said to Jim a few minutes ago Sharon. Just between thee and me. I have never in my entire life wished ill to befall anyone at any time ever. Except for right now. And you know of whom I speak. A heart attack would do just fine. Not enough to kill. Just enough to disable for life. Maybe a stroke that leaves the victim with aphasia. Something. Anything.  To shut him up! I am not proud of that but it is exactly true. The disgust and contempt and revulsion I experience because of he who shall remain unnamed is very tiresome and very boring and very predictable. I want to move on but I can't until that he whose name I will not say is silenced. SIGH. Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)

September 1, 2018 3:24 AM MDT

I wouldn't want to live that long if it meant I would outlive my son.
      August 31, 2018 12:17 PM MDT

Me too neither. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Saturday!  :)
      September 1, 2018 3:26 AM MDT

Happy Saturday to you too Rosie.
      September 1, 2018 2:06 PM MDT

Thank you Lulu'sMom and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      September 2, 2018 6:47 AM MDT