Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Maurice214
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A break. A breather. A moment in time when slime is not on prime time TV being interviewed or quoted or given attention. Isn't it?

A break. A breather. A moment in time when slime is not on prime time TV being interviewed or quoted or given attention. Isn't it?

Posted - September 1, 2018

Responses

Take off the blindfolds dear.  No such thing is occurring.

September 1, 2018 10:53 AM MDT

I have no idea how you spent your Friday and Saturday Sharon. I spent mine watching HOURS and HOURS and HOURS of celebration of two great  AMERICAN icons. Senator John McCain of Arizona and the Queen of Soul...Aretha Franklin of Detroit, Michigan. Yes she was born elsewhere but moved to Detroit as a child and everyone knows how much she loved it. So you may reject out of hand and pooh pooh my question as you wish. Remember please everyone experiences everything differently. For me the speeches and music and pomp and ceremony and love and loss exemplified by what I spent my TV time  watching is exactly what I said it was. For me. I do not lie for any reason or anyone. I had a breather. A respite. A moment in time where everything, though tinged with sadness, was most sublime.  Something I shall always remember in sadness but fondly. Condolences to you and those who didn't experience what I did. I report what I experience. I cannot do otherwise. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Sunday to thee.
      September 2, 2018 4:43 AM MDT