Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Fellas, if, when you were underage, a hot teacher seduced you and you had sex, would you have cried rape?

Fellas, if, when you were underage, a hot teacher seduced you and you had sex, would you have cried rape?

Posted - September 5, 2018

Responses

Highly unlikely.
      September 5, 2018 12:09 PM MDT

• I would not have cried rape.  My then stupid self would have told all my friends and then it would have spread like wildfire, so basically the same thing.
      September 5, 2018 12:13 PM MDT

• If it was against my will, yes. But statutory rape laws exist for a reason. 

In all honesty, though, I'm asexual so a teacher coming on to me would've been pretty disturbing to me. 

September 5, 2018 12:19 PM MDT

Where were all these hot teachers when I went to school?   All my teachers were either middle-aged men or very old ladies.  Even in college!
      September 5, 2018 12:43 PM MDT

"I'm taking the Fifth." Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid - Song Title... This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at September 5, 2018 10:27 PM MDT
      September 5, 2018 12:43 PM MDT

Well give me a fifth of whatever you're taking.
      September 5, 2018 1:35 PM MDT

September 5, 2018 1:48 PM MDT

I remember an old Saturday Night Live skit with Bill Murray as a newscaster that spoke of "Mary Kay Letourneau---or Teacher of the Year as referred to by her male students......"

It's hard to go back 61 years to that boy's age when it happened, but that is the sort of stuff that male adolescent dreams are sometimes made of.

(I just read that he had problems with alcoholism because he had two daughters at such a young age.)

I would hope that I could feel this way about it:

December, 1963
    The Four Seasons

Oh, what a night
    Late December back in '63
    What a very special time for me
    As I remember, what a night

Oh, what a night, you know I didn't even know her name
    But I was never gonna be the same
    What a lady, what a night
    Oh, I, I got a funny feelin' when she walked in the room
    Oh my, as I recall it ended much too soon

Oh what a night, hypnotizin' mesmerizing me
    She was ev'rything I dreamed she'd be
    Sweet surrender, what a night
    I felt a rush like a rollin' ball of thunder
    Spinnin' my head around n' takin' my body under

Oh, what a night
    Oh, I, I got a funny feelin' when she walked in the room
    Oh my, as I recall it ended much too soon

Oh,…
      September 5, 2018 2:15 PM MDT

Great song, haven’t heard it in many a moon. 
      September 5, 2018 2:20 PM MDT

I've been humming it since I posted it---and remembering the feelings I have associated with it.  All positive I might add.
      September 5, 2018 2:23 PM MDT

That song is in my brain now. I don't mind. Thanx.
      September 5, 2018 4:10 PM MDT

Why would I want to do that?
    I’d have been a teenage legend for banging a hot teacher. Why screw that up? 
      September 5, 2018 2:22 PM MDT

Agreed. Why tell anyone? All those freebies. To hell with karate classes.
      September 5, 2018 4:12 PM MDT

Like most male teenagers, I would have bragged about it to anyone who listened. This post was edited by Rizz at September 8, 2018 10:51 AM MDT
      September 5, 2018 2:26 PM MDT

Nope, and neither would I have told anybody - I wouldn't have been believed.
      September 6, 2018 4:36 AM MDT

I had an attractive older co-worker who came to me one day and said;  "Racer, let's go to bed".  (my nickname was Racer)  Without delay, I responded; "I'm not sleepy".  She tossed up her hands and walked away. (oh yeah, she was married with children and a very large husband who some years later shot her and himself to death! 
      September 6, 2018 7:19 AM MDT

Yikes. Good call on that.
      September 6, 2018 8:03 AM MDT

No way because if I did that I wouldn't get a shot at the teachers hot sister or the teachers hot friends. Cheers!
      September 6, 2018 9:15 AM MDT

i wouldve turned her in, she needs to be locked up for that
      September 6, 2018 2:41 PM MDT

I've talked to men who have or wanted to be taken advantage of sexually by older women when they were underage.. Some loved it... but I DO still wonder whether there may be damage that perhaps isn't considered.. Like, several of the men went on to have a major obsession with older women... one became submissive - needed women to dominate him... others reversed the role and looked for underage girls to do what had been done to them.. 
      September 6, 2018 3:30 PM MDT