Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Have y'all noticed that Super Don is getting a lot fatter? Wonder why?

Have y'all noticed that Super Don is getting a lot fatter? Wonder why?

Posted - September 6, 2018

Responses

All very true.  And yes even in middle age most of us have to learn to control our food intake because we start putting on the pounds a lot easier than we did when young!
      September 7, 2018 5:47 AM MDT

Hmm see I have considered that and I just don't buy it.. Hating Trump because he is an amoral imbecile logically doesn't make one leftist.. it doesn't mean one is anti- right..  In my case, for example.. I just hate him because he is a walking offence.. I despise everything about him and to date have never seen anything remotely likeable about him.. I am not leftist, I am not anti-right - I am just anti him and an awful lot of the good citizens of the States feel the same about Trump.  An analogy might be.. if I don't like orange flavour jelly - doesn't mean I hate all jelly.. 

So, just being logical here and I know it won't go down well.. but when you say 95% etc.. well that's actually not based on fact.. it's just your opinion.. AND you have made it very clear, on countless occasions that you are not a fan of Rosie.. you have been quite plain about that.. So, perhaps your opinion is biased.

I had a slight snigger about the hatred thing.. you know I despise him.. I have never made that secret.. I will continue to despise him..in a way I have never felt needed before.. most American presidents I've know, merely cause derision and laughter here.. But this one is despised and lives up to that label, pretty much on a daily basis.. Nationally and internationally. What's it today? His own team defy him and act against orders in order to protect the country from the worst of his excesses.. and he rants about it in his usual 3rd grader illiterate way... nuff said as they say.. 

Re paunch... well yea that's true.. we could all do with losing a few pounds or more.. but... this isn't a gradual thing Rosie was highlighting.. it's a marked increase... and, as I say, it's natural to discuss concerns about why that might be and what implications it may have for his ability to run the country.. And anyway.. while middle age spread is common.. old people, tend to lose weight.. 
      September 7, 2018 10:30 AM MDT

He is philosophically abhorrent to me as well.
      September 7, 2018 12:58 PM MDT

This is very funny odd weird bizarre inexplicably. Super don cannot be criticized in any way about anything at any time for any reason. Do I have that right? Thank you for your reply.
      September 7, 2018 3:12 AM MDT

I never said Trump cannot be criticized. You’re putting words in my mouth. Did you miss the part where I said I‘m not a supporter of his? Did you miss where I said he deserves criticisms? You cherry pick what I said and spin it to what you wanted to read. I don’t like Trump as a person or as president. Unlike others I’m not filled with hate or a political bias . This post was edited by Rizz at September 7, 2018 7:44 PM MDT
      September 7, 2018 5:00 AM MDT

Hmm I see comments about lefts etc.. always takes me aback when people start throwing the word left into every conversation.. Of course we all are concerned about the health of the leader of the United States :P  I think it's because he is being extra lazy, drinking more soda and getting less exercise now he doesn't have a company to run... he doesn't still run it right? 
      September 6, 2018 4:04 PM MDT

This specific topic deals with the hypocrisy for the left. I also said “the hard left”. I also said, ”As usual it’s ok for  one side to do what they claim they don’t like, speak out against, and what they claim the other side does.”
    This was clear enough for people to understand I believe both sides do it. You either missed it or ignored it to focus on what you wanted to make it about. I call out hypocrisy when I see it.

I‘m also NOT a Trump fan or supporter. But don’t act like some people on here actually care about his health. There are some disgusting things said about him, some deserved, some not, and his supporters are often ridiculed and insulted. I enjoy your selective outrage. This post was edited by Rizz at September 7, 2018 5:34 AM MDT
      September 6, 2018 4:16 PM MDT

The right ALWAYS makes everything political Addb. It is part of the dynamic of the trumpican party. They are forbidden from ever saying anything or doing anything that isn't anti-left and they very often will turn a question having nothing at all to do with politics into a political diatribe. A standard typpical ordinary off-the-shelf everyday reaction. SIGH. Thank you for your reply. He is physicall and intellectualy a very lazy man. He doesn't exercise because he says it takes too much energy! DUH! He eats junk  so what do you expect? It will just get worse and worse and worse. Imagine him jogging or playing basketball? Hilarious right? Thank you for your thoughtful reply.
      September 7, 2018 3:39 AM MDT

I’m not on the political right. I didn’t attack th entire political left. I called out the political hard/far left. There is a difference. I called out hypocrisy and two of you are so blinded with bias you fail to understand my points. I called out both political sides. Of course you failed to acknowledge this. Why do I even bother?
      September 7, 2018 5:03 AM MDT

I would like to add if others are allowed to discuss politics, give their opinions, and attack who they don’t like, why am I not allowed to speak my mind? This post was edited by Rizz at September 7, 2018 5:42 AM MDT
      September 7, 2018 5:36 AM MDT

Hate gives no quarter and allows no discussion or opinions. 
      September 7, 2018 5:39 AM MDT

You are exactly correct. Those who often accuse others of hate are often full of hate themselves. I should know better by now to not answer these questions or comment on them.
      September 7, 2018 5:41 AM MDT

I suppose Rosie is willing to openly state that she does not hate Donald Trump. Oh, what, I'm either dreaming or I'm holding my breath until I turn blue. Never mind. 
      September 7, 2018 5:44 AM MDT

Just in case anyone were in any doubt.. I hate Trump.. words cannot describe how much contempt I have for him
      September 7, 2018 10:37 AM MDT

Yea, we get it. You make it clear. 
      September 7, 2018 10:53 AM MDT

Cool, only I really wouldn't want anyone to be in any doubt.. Mind you, I have been accused or going on about it and someone even once said my posts as if that's all of them.. Factually, I post and respond on a wide range of issues and my own questions are rarely political.. But just shows how twisted some people get about it all. 
      September 7, 2018 10:58 AM MDT

Have you so depleted your battery of blatant lies, false premises, biased yellow "journalism", unfounded conspiracy theories and incoherent blathering that you have to stoop to fat-shaming?  Not only very classy, but utterly mature of you.  

Happy scraping the bottom of the barrel!
      September 7, 2018 5:52 AM MDT

Charming to a fault?
      September 7, 2018 10:36 AM MDT

And hmm let's be logical and reasoning about this.. you call  what Rosie says 'lies' That's not actually based on whether they are or are not lies.. it's based on your opinion and the fact that for some reason you really don't like Rosie. 
      September 7, 2018 10:39 AM MDT

Day, Rosie constantly posts lies. That's not to say that everything she posts is a lie, it merely means exactly what it says: she posts lies on a continual basis. I have called her on them time and time again, a mere scroll through her "corner" will reveal them to anyone who is interested in seeing whether or not I have made a fair assessment. 

The sheer volume of posts she uploads every single day presents a plethora of material, some of which is factual, some of which is not. It's not a question of my opinion vs fact.  I will acquiesce to you that the figure I quoted, 95%, is an estimation, not a hard, cold, exact number. I defer to you that it's not researched, investigated, studied, etc. You are correct there.

Please don't give me the "for some reason" line. It's akin to the for some reason you side with Rosie.  I have plainly stated on numerous occasions why I don't like what she writes, and a majority of my discontent is due to her lies. She is also vulgar, meanspirited, vile, bullying, and sometimes downright crass. On occasion, I respond to her drivel with sarcasm, so I don't want to make it seem as if I'm always level-headed and kind. You agree with much of what she writes, as evidenced by your defense of her. Fine. I disagree with much of what she writes, as evidenced by me calling her out on her outrageous claims and her fabrications. I dislike her lies and snideness. You find her truthful and agreeable. Neither of us, you and I, are incorrect for our perceptions. You are just as entitled to side with her as I am not to side with her. You have your reasons, I don't question them. Please don't make it seem as some great mystery exists as to why I differ from your perspective. 
      September 7, 2018 8:05 PM MDT

Why can’t I like this more than once?
      September 7, 2018 8:07 PM MDT

I think I am too close to my monitor---that singed my eyebrows.  Well played.
      September 7, 2018 1:03 PM MDT

Happens to all heads of state. (except Putin). 
      September 7, 2018 12:47 PM MDT

And Obama he went jet skiing  shortly after he left office and he looked pretty good in a wetsuit. Cheers!
      September 7, 2018 12:54 PM MDT

Stress eating in the face of multiple negative legal contingencies.
      September 7, 2018 1:05 PM MDT