Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I am very proud of our California United States Senators Feinstein and Harris and our Congressmn Dr. Raul Ruiz. How proud are you of yours?

I am very proud of our California United States Senators Feinstein and Harris and our Congressmn Dr. Raul Ruiz. How proud are you of yours?

We currently have 53 House members from California, 39 of whom are Dems and the other 14  Republicans. We have the most representatives because California has the most people.  I know. You know. I'm proud of them. Whenever they speak I never cringe. Are you as proud of your two United States Senators and of the specific Congressperson who represents your district?

Posted - September 7, 2018

Responses

Sen Blunt....I am mostly happy with. 
    Sen McCaskill will be leaving come Jan 2020. (Defeated in Nov)
    Rep Long is doing well. He is the former auctioneer who shut down the recent protester. Lol

So I will be happy soon. 
      September 7, 2018 6:04 AM MDT

I am ashamed of Liz Warren and rather think she should be ashamed of herself.  But that is Massachusetts voters for you - at least a lot of them.  The guilty conscience state. 
      September 7, 2018 6:14 AM MDT

Please, remember to vote this Nov. 
      September 7, 2018 7:31 AM MDT

I'm neither proud nor ashamed of my federal senators and my representative.  My two state-level representatives are kind of an embarrassment for supporting social issue bills that are a total waste of time and they're things that really aren't the state's business.  At least the governor vetoed them. This post was edited by Livvie at September 8, 2018 5:25 AM MDT
      September 7, 2018 8:35 AM MDT

I'm very proud of my governor too. Governor Brown. He is totally ignoring all the rollbacks that super don has ordered in environmental protections for our air and water and also ignoring the reduction of standards for fuel emissions. I like that.  Thank you for your reply Livvie and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      September 8, 2018 5:27 AM MDT