Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Wouldn't it be a much happier and more fulfilling experien to "give" your virginity, or "gift" it, to your man rather than "lose" it to him?

Wouldn't it be a much happier and more fulfilling experien to "give" your virginity, or "gift" it, to your man rather than "lose" it to him?

Posted - September 8, 2018

Responses

You have a great point, the language of it is extremely archaic. It works the same way for guys too. Has he actually lost anything, really?  I think it's better referred to as one's "first time", or something such as that. 

~ This post was edited by Randy D at September 8, 2018 10:41 AM MDT
      September 8, 2018 7:27 AM MDT

You make a good point but I think at the end of the day it probably doesn't matter what you call it...  the result is pretty much the same in the end.. the deed is still done :P
      September 8, 2018 3:52 PM MDT

• It's probably the frame of mind in which she experiences her first most intimate connection which makes a huge difference about how she feels about herself after it's over. For she's changed forever physically, mentally and emotionally. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 8, 2018 10:52 PM MDT
      September 8, 2018 5:22 PM MDT

• the whole concept of "virginity" is outdated and stupid
      September 8, 2018 4:27 PM MDT

• I'm not so sure. A girl never forgets her first experience, whether good or bad.
      September 8, 2018 5:13 PM MDT

• remembering your first time as special isnt the problem, the emphasis and value and worth that people place on virginity, especially a womens, is the problem
      September 8, 2018 5:18 PM MDT

• I fully agree with you about that. 
      September 8, 2018 5:26 PM MDT

Guys too. I remember my first experience. It was with Barbara. (I thought it was her first experience too, but I found out later that she has been to the pond at least one time before being with me.)

~
      September 8, 2018 5:56 PM MDT

probably
      September 8, 2018 4:46 PM MDT