Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The America super don wants is one where you get punished for criticizing the president. Is that the country you prefer? Why?

The America super don wants is one where you get punished for criticizing the president. Is that the country you prefer? Why?

Posted - September 8, 2018

Responses

The extent in which the media has abused and misled the public is subject  to examination.
      September 8, 2018 11:41 AM MDT

Yet he thinks he should be able to criticize any and everyone as he pleases (which he constantly does).   Amazing how he wants things to go well for him, but could care less about anyone else.
      September 8, 2018 12:50 PM MDT

Indeed. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Sunday! :)
      September 9, 2018 4:36 AM MDT

No, I oppose any pivot toward Fascism. 
    We have a Constitution the provides for freedom for everyone to speak, for the press to print what it will without impediment.
    Trump needs someone to read it to him.
      September 8, 2018 1:24 PM MDT

it would make no difference. He doesn't listen. He doesn't comprehend. He knows it ll and therefore needs nothing else to complete him. Just ask him. Of course those who support him s Fascists as well though I'm pretty sure they don't understand the definition. Wish they'd consult a dictionary ocasionally and look up FASCISM. It is EXTREME RIGHT-WING VIEWS coupled with RACISM. That's super don to a T and how can you support what you aren't? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply DB! :)
      September 9, 2018 4:39 AM MDT