Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Is there such a thing as male adult baby syndrome?

Is there such a thing as male adult baby syndrome?

Posted - September 9, 2018

Responses

Yes. It’s rampant in America. I’m not a Trump supporter, but Trump Derangement Syndrome is the best example. Look no further than this site for examples.  
      September 9, 2018 3:29 AM MDT

I think there is a group here for that.
      September 9, 2018 6:15 AM MDT

Yup, I've encountered such a specimen last night. The creature threw a temper tantrum because it decided to do all its grocery shopping at 2am and was shocked that only self serve was available at the time. Wowzers! Who knew the store would be understaffed at the deadest hour ever? It ranted and laughed like a lunatic the whole time while it rang up its merchandise, then proceeded to throw it all over the floor. That was the most pathetic and tin foil hat crazy creature I've encountered in a long time. I really don't understand these people, I mean, most people are pretty understanding, but there's always the big man baby that occasionally appears and puts on some sad spectacle. They also seem to think we keep extra cashiers locked up in some kennel in the back, only to be let out for the occasional man baby. It's not like they actually go home at some point and nobody wants to work that late. Nope, they're nothing but livestock whose only purpose is to serve. I loathe these types of people and they always take their anger out on me because I'm apparently the secret mastermind behind it all. Either that or they see retail workers as The Borg so it apparently doesn't matter which of us they whine at. Sorry, I had to vent and this was a slightly relevant question.
      September 9, 2018 6:56 AM MDT

• I think it's called King Baby Syndrome.  Evidently it has something to do with having a sense of entitlement. 
      September 9, 2018 7:07 AM MDT

A/K/A Millennials.
      September 9, 2018 9:48 AM MDT

probably
      September 9, 2018 2:32 PM MDT

Yes.
      September 9, 2018 6:49 PM MDT

They are called husbands.
      September 11, 2018 4:12 PM MDT

Hey...Not fair. LOL
      September 11, 2018 5:08 PM MDT