Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Who is the one person in your everyday life you wish would NEVER speak to you again? ~

Who is the one person in your everyday life you wish would NEVER speak to you again? ~

(You don't have to give her or his name.)

Posted - September 11, 2018

Responses

A brother-in-law.
      September 11, 2018 7:26 AM MDT

Manager
      September 11, 2018 8:55 AM MDT

sonne of nny neighbors
      September 11, 2018 9:46 AM MDT

A certainly supervisor at work. She shouldn’t be a supervisors let alone working in a prison. She is a bleeding heart inmate loving moron.
      September 11, 2018 3:34 PM MDT

tee hee, I'd be one of those... I don't work in a prison, I work in a college but I really care about the students... treat them like people, they matter to me, their lives matter, their wishes and aspirations matter...

And worse... I hate my manager and semi-manager because they DON'T care- they treat people like they are sheep, objects to be shoved, shunted and shoehorned into convenient boxes of their choosing.. grr hate 'em. This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at September 11, 2018 5:09 PM MDT
      September 11, 2018 4:07 PM MDT

Liking and caring for students should be commended and should be done by anyone who works in education. Period. Inmates on the other hand are violent, manipulative, dishonest, scum. Give them an inch they take a mile. Short of excessive force, inmate brutelity, or other illegal treatment of inmates staff should always be backed up. I butt heads with this clown every day. I tell her I run my cell house and not not her. I often tell her I don’t I need her I’ll let her know, otherwise butt out and leave me alone. I have inmates who cry to her because I enforce the rules. She wants me to break them. I inform her that would violate written policy, but even worse, teach inmates they don’t have to follow rules, there aren’t repercussions for breaking rules, and if they cry to bleeding hearts they‘ll get what they want. Not happening. I won’t do it. 
      September 11, 2018 4:15 PM MDT

No I could never shut out anyone. If they want to interact with me then I appreciate that and I would make myself available to them no matter who they were or what I thought of them.  
      September 12, 2018 6:09 AM MDT

So far I have not fallen out with anyone that badly yet.
      September 12, 2018 2:11 PM MDT