Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Uh-Oh! It's been released that Manafort made a COOPERATION DEAL with Mueller. A lawyer referred to it that way. What does super don do NOW?

Uh-Oh! It's been released that Manafort made a COOPERATION DEAL with Mueller. A lawyer referred to it that way. What does super don do NOW?

If true that the deal Manafort made with Mueller is that he will work WITH the Mueller team and tell everything Mueller needs to know about everything Manafort knows could that infuriate super don and have him now viciously backtrack and attack Manafort? Tweets will come fastly bigly and furiously. Question is what exact words will super don use vis a vis Paul Manafort, the guy he said was so good for not "breaking"?Also good old RudyG had kind words for Manafort. What will good old RudyG say now? Of course he will turn on him viciously too.  Buckle up. It's gonna get rough out there!  Place yer bets here! :)

Posted - September 14, 2018

Responses

Trump will find some topic on which to focus to deflect from his current woes.  Isn't that what he always does?  
      September 14, 2018 10:49 AM MDT

Yes m'dear and I have been waiting for him to start a war to deflect from his woes. I haven't decided which target he'll choose...I suspect North Korea but he likes to be unpredictable so who knows? He will give in and start a war when things get VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY bad which is fast approaching. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 14, 2018 11:48 AM MDT

I think he's more likely to go after Venezuela.  They are in such dire financial straits that it wouldn't take much to overthrow the government and seize control.
      September 14, 2018 2:09 PM MDT

Then we'd confiscate all their oil? Sigh. Oh. By the by. I believe someone near and dear to us has a you-know-what coming up like say tomorrow? Any special plans? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Monday! :)
      September 17, 2018 6:27 AM MDT

No special plans for tomorrow.  I was down in PA this past weekend where I was feted by my youngest sister, her husband, their eldest daughter and her husband.  It was lovely.
      September 17, 2018 8:36 AM MDT