Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What amazes me is that these pols who hate flippers would have nothing to fear if they had nothing to hide. How do they not get THAT?

What amazes me is that these pols who hate flippers would have nothing to fear if they had nothing to hide. How do they not get THAT?

Posted - September 14, 2018

Responses

They never think they're going to get caught at what they're doing.  When it reaches the enormity that the Mueller investigation has uncovered, of course, people are going to flip to save themselves.  If they were honorable people to begin with, they wouldn't be embroiled in these illegal activities.
      September 14, 2018 10:47 AM MDT

Very true. I'm sure "honest, honorable" was never on any list for any appointee that  super don wanted on board with him. So of course when you hire "the very best people" that's what you get. The absolute dregs of society! Thank you for your reply L! :) They times they are a-changin'! For the better? Methinks so! :)
      September 14, 2018 11:51 AM MDT

I am hoping that if Mueller can indict enough people, whomever they may be, it will send a clear message to anyone who thinks they are going to get away with this stuff that they can't.  
      September 14, 2018 2:08 PM MDT

That's the spirit - indict everyone you don't like or agree with.  Send a clear message. 
      September 14, 2018 2:24 PM MDT

Much like Trump, you show little grasp of the Rule of Law. Indictments are functions of law, not whim.

Conversely, the Pres is seemingly intent on using the US Justice Dept as his personal goon squad, to investigate and discredit his detractors, based only on his abhorrence of criticism, not legal precedent. Not their job, but tell that to a President who has no grasp of either governance or the Constitution. 
      September 14, 2018 3:13 PM MDT

I'm guessing you don't realize that indictment is not a conviction, but it means the prosecutors believe they have sufficient evidence against someone to bring the case to a grand jury or to trial.  It Has nothing to do with liking or not liking them.  Trump is the one who goes after those he doesn't like.
      September 14, 2018 7:26 PM MDT

I think Robert Mueller has so much evidence and proof and irrefutable documentation about dozens and dozens of people who committed CRIMES once he starts releasing it we shall see a TSUNAMI of incredible proportions. I wish he'd do it NOW! But I guess he has to wait until the best time and this isn't his first time around a barn. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday! The gubment is two track and so it the country. I'm gonna ask a question about it. :)
      September 15, 2018 2:57 AM MDT

Methinks they protest too much. 

If innocence is certain, then allow the legal process to play out and verify the truth of it, or not.

How hard is that? B*tching just sounds guilty. 
      September 14, 2018 3:21 PM MDT

Precisely DB. And how do the defenders worshippers supporters apologists deal with all of it? Fake news! Hoax. Conspiracy to undermine their precious president. None among them seem to be able to grasp the information out there, process it and come to any reasonable logical sensible conclusion. I don't know if they were born that way or super don made them that way. It doesn't matter any way. Que sera sera. Whatever will be will be. The future's unclear m'dear. Que sera sera! Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 15, 2018 2:59 AM MDT