Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » I've just found out that all the new interns at my job are "warned" about Randy D. What the heck is THAT all about? Is it even necessary?

I've just found out that all the new interns at my job are "warned" about Randy D. What the heck is THAT all about? Is it even necessary?

~

Posted - September 15, 2018

Responses

Well first, you have to consider the facts:

1. He has sandwiches on his mind 24/7, that is strange.
    2. All the restraining orders he complains about are for a reason.
    3. If one of his tildes gets loose...well, no telling what could happen.

Just proceed with caution if he askes you to make him a sandwich. 

September 16, 2018 1:47 AM MDT

Every one on the Mug needs to be aware of the Black Shadow Lurk'ing about and ready to pounce on unsuspecting newbies ....
    Debacle is not as bad as his bite though.....It's better for all if he's reined in and kept on a short leash....
    :)D 
      September 16, 2018 2:29 AM MDT

have no idea what thats about
      September 16, 2018 2:44 PM MDT

You are well-known for many reasons.  I have no doubt you will make your claim to fame apparent to them on your own.  Sometimes, however, people are a little nervous when they enter a new social site or any job.
    It is good to know you mean well.  You just can't help being your awesome, playfully,  perverted self.  As soon as new people see we are just playing, except when it come to grammar, punctuation, and spelling, they can relax.   I truly think you correct us not to be a hindrance but so we don't look illiterate when we write and hopefully not continue to make the same mistake. 
    You know you've made it if Randy D takes the time to correct you and/or play with you.  Maybe they should word something like that instead of a blinking 
    Warning!!  Warning!!

This post was edited by Merlin at September 17, 2018 6:13 AM MDT
      September 16, 2018 4:45 PM MDT

( . . . except when it come comes to grammar, punctuation . . . )

I'm keeping a close eye on you, young lady. 
    ~
      September 16, 2018 7:19 PM MDT

But.. but... but... I was in a hurry and... and... and... Don was distracting me....  The doorbell rang just as I hit "Post Reply"  and I had to go to the bathroom.
    It came to pass that when it comes to coming at a glance, you came, just the same to save the whole sentence.  I think those are the only verifiable uses of the word, come... right? ;) ;)

Thanks Randy~~~  I'm the first to admit, there is no excuse.  I know better.  
    Always hugs, smiles, and giggles if I can get them all to fit to you! 
      September 16, 2018 10:40 PM MDT

Don was distracting you, a likely excuse!  Hey, wait, all I have to do is check my camera feeds to verify . . . 

Oops, it's true!  Ok, let's give the two lovebirds some privacy, folks.  Move along, ladies and gentlemen, move along, go on about your business, there's nothing to see here, go on home.

~
      September 16, 2018 10:50 PM MDT

Thank you Randy and on that note, I'm sure I hear him calling right now.  :) :)
    Have a great night and see you tomorrow!
    :) :)
      September 16, 2018 11:04 PM MDT

Ok, ok...stop pushing.  I'm going, just wait a second will ya. 
      September 17, 2018 2:38 PM MDT

MorningStar, what part of "privacy" don't you understand????

~
      September 17, 2018 8:49 PM MDT

They're just being warned to LOCK UP THEIR TILDES!
      September 17, 2018 1:03 AM MDT