Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Long ago College Professor Anita Hill spoke of sexual impropriety committed by Clarence Thomas. He was confirmed anyway. REPEAT PERFORMANCE?

Long ago College Professor Anita Hill spoke of sexual impropriety committed by Clarence Thomas. He was confirmed anyway. REPEAT PERFORMANCE?

Palo Alto University clinical psychology professor Christine Blasey Ford, also a Biostatistician, has accused Brett Kavanaugh of trying to rape her. She said he he weren't so drunk he might have succeeded. So here we are again. A smart woman telling or trying to tell what happened to her. Folks attacked Anita Hill for her outing of Thomas. The same folks (much older now) are attacking Christine Ford for outing Kavanaugh. If we don't learn from the past we keep repeating it. Ring a bell?

Posted - September 17, 2018

Responses

Who is attacking Ford?  I have seen none. 

I have seen attacks of Feinsteien for holding the letter for months with ouy confronting Kavenaugh even in private which could have been done while still protecting the woman's privacy. 

The timing certainly looks political. 
      September 17, 2018 10:36 AM MDT

I have seen no attacks directed towards Ford. 
      September 17, 2018 10:47 AM MDT