Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What is it that makes something a "favorite"? Whether it's shoes or clothes or kitchen gadgets or shop tools you always reach for it. WHY?

What is it that makes something a "favorite"? Whether it's shoes or clothes or kitchen gadgets or shop tools you always reach for it. WHY?

Posted - September 19, 2018

Responses

I think sometimes it's un-explainable... and dependant on the object/person etc.. I love all my felines.. but I have a favourite.. his name is Shadow.. and I love him because he is a black kitty and that has always been my favourite, I've had special conections with 2 black kitties in the past.. Shadow, bless him is whiney and not popular... so I think I made him my favourite because he's no one else's and because of my connection with black kitties in the past.. 
    Favourites in clothes tend to be because they are comfortable or because I feel good in them. 
    Books tend to be ones that inspired me.. 
    Music ditto.. 
    And so on :)
      September 19, 2018 9:40 AM MDT

A perfect example of your being a kind person Addb. I bet at gatherings you always seek out the loners and chat with them. You're an includer not an excluder. I think I'm gonna ask a question about that. Folks who join "exclusive" clubs versus those who don't. I expect the excluders feel superior to those they exclude else why would they differentiate like that?
      September 20, 2018 2:15 AM MDT