Active Now

Randy D
Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Too many buy LIES THEY WANT TO HEAR and reject truths they don't. Are all humans similarly broken or just Americans?

Too many buy LIES THEY WANT TO HEAR and reject truths they don't. Are all humans similarly broken or just Americans?

Posted - September 19, 2018

Responses

I think many of us look to find arguments that support our point of view rather than research the other side.
      September 19, 2018 5:58 AM MDT

Do you see any truths emanating from super don at any time anywhere about anything? So far his lies since he stole the office are in excess of 4000 according to various news sources who bother to keep track of such inane mnutae. I wonder how many truths he told in that same time frame L? Truth is apparently relative to what your source for it is. The super don adoring worshippers believe everything he says and everything they hear from Sean Hannity or anyone on Faux news. Period. No exceptions. If they don't believe they are dragged out kicked out debunked and shunned. Super don supported a pol in Florida who just said he believes the death toll as stated in Puerto Rico. Super don now says he is disloyal and is verbally attacking him. All ya gotta do to thrive survive stay alive in the land of super don is bobblehead your yes  until you die or he does...whichever comes first. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 19, 2018 6:33 AM MDT

They believe the stuff he shovels because THEY think that way, so in effect, they are using his lies as confirmation of what they think.  You know the old saying, Ignorance is Bliss.
      September 19, 2018 7:14 AM MDT

Rather than accusing others it might be prudent to consider what "lies" you "buy" and what "truths" you reject.
      September 19, 2018 8:15 AM MDT

To some extent this is a natural tendency.. but I do see it more in some areas than others.. as if some quarters are trained, indoctrinated, to believe certain things and this supersedes any quest for facts and learning about a situation, evaluating both sides before making a decision/stance
      September 19, 2018 9:34 AM MDT