Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In your opinion which profession attracts the most honorable honest ethical people? Can't think of even one?

In your opinion which profession attracts the most honorable honest ethical people? Can't think of even one?

Posted - September 19, 2018

Responses

None because those are personal rather than professional values. 
      September 19, 2018 9:14 AM MDT

LOL I was going to say counselling but you hear stories of counsellors effectively abusing their clients.. If they belong to a recognised body then their personal moral ethics are part of their professional conduct..  I am sure there must be some and I personally think that morals and ethics matter in all professions.. those who cheat, lie and behave badly tend not to be able to keep staff and face, eventually retribution and get in trouble with the law, or can do... so it tends to catch up with them in the end.. 
      September 19, 2018 9:24 AM MDT

There are good people here and there and crappy crummy bad people everywhere. it's also true that "one man's meat is another man's poison" . What is horrendous and evil to some might be ecstatically joyful for others. Go figger! The yin and yang of life. Is there more yin, more yang or is it balanced? I'm gonna  ask. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      September 20, 2018 1:44 AM MDT