Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think "Those who can do. Those who can't teach" is Bullsh**! " Those who can do. Those who can't become politicians". There ya go! No?!

I think "Those who can do. Those who can't teach" is Bullsh**! " Those who can do. Those who can't become politicians". There ya go! No?!

Pols don't have to be educated articulate intelligent ethical moral talented capable.  They just have to have a heartbeat and they're embraced  by the system! The really dumb ones like Devin Nunes are a joy to the puppetmasters who pull their strings. They don't come any dumber than him. Sigh. He will always have a job.

Posted - September 19, 2018

Responses

Well they wouldn't get away with being immoral in many other countries.. and people of many, but not all, countries do hold their politicians accountable.. but yes in some instances that's true.. politicians seem, in some places to get away with behaviour, manners and actions that would be unthinkable to some 
      September 19, 2018 9:21 AM MDT

Our House of Representatives is a shameful example of moral decay. Their job is to perform oversight. Be a brake to a runaway caboose. They also hold the pursestrings. One of the three legs of Democracy. Legislative/Judicial/Executive. Our 3 branches of government that are supposedly EQUAL.  Ha! What a crock that is! I wonder if any other country's pol are as shamefully scairdy cat toadies as ours. Bah humbug! Bums the lot of them. Well there are a few here and there who probably try but they are outvoted and so nothing happens. We pay them for doing nothing. Nifty job to have. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Addb! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 20, 2018 1:39 AM MDT
      September 20, 2018 1:38 AM MDT