Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Charismatic WACKADOODLES can get their true believers to believe anything. L. Ron Hubbard/Scientology. Any other examples?

Charismatic WACKADOODLES can get their true believers to believe anything. L. Ron Hubbard/Scientology. Any other examples?

Hitler and purifying the "race"
The guy who made his worshippers drink poisoned KoolAid...was it a guy named Jones?

Posted - September 20, 2018

Responses

Octavian (Augustus) had his people beliving he was a god.
      September 20, 2018 5:07 AM MDT

I saw a segment about that not long ago on the History Channel (I think that was the channel). He pushed and shoved and demanded more and more and I think at the end even he believed he was a god. Any present-day parallels? The elephant in every room everywhere. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Thursday!  :)
      September 20, 2018 6:10 AM MDT

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1745050/9-watch-indian-man-worships-donald-trump-god/
      September 20, 2018 7:54 AM MDT

OMG! Oh boy. Well someone should tell super don. He can hire that Indian to be his PR guy. Oh my. It is very unsettling to see it actualized. Thank you for the share Sbf. I still can't believe it but then I can't believe lotsa stuff and it all exists anyway in spite of me!  :(
      September 20, 2018 9:00 AM MDT