Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Can you fathom the sheer stupidity of Donald Trump the evil dictator?

Can you fathom the sheer stupidity of Donald Trump the evil dictator?

Posted - September 20, 2018

Responses

It's harder to fathom the idiots who elected him.
      September 20, 2018 5:20 AM MDT

We always recognize in others the characteristics we ourselves possess---Which means the people who elected him though that being a f****** moron and having the understanding of a fifth or sixth grader would somehow be assets in a president.

We're in the hurricane's eye where everything is blue sky---and his supporters think the worst has passed.
      September 20, 2018 12:35 PM MDT

Rosie?
      September 20, 2018 5:20 AM MDT

Not liking Trump is more than understandable and reasonable. Calling him an evil dictator is a stretch. 
      September 20, 2018 5:25 AM MDT

Perhaps intelligence is directly correlated with arm length---the greater the intelligence the longer the arm---At any rate, it is no stretch for me.

If he were head of any country besides the USA, he would be moving in that direction.

This post was edited by tom jackson at September 20, 2018 11:20 PM MDT
      September 20, 2018 12:24 PM MDT

I would disagree. He may be an obnoxious, loud-mouthed bully, but he isn’t a dictator or tyrant. We can agree to disagree.
      September 20, 2018 12:29 PM MDT

That would be nice if the future or our democracy were not at stake---"Agreeing to disagree" is just another way of buying one's head in the sand.---

Sorry, but reality trumps opinion every time.
      September 20, 2018 12:38 PM MDT

Yea, choosing not to argue is burying my head in the sand. Look up who real tyrants and dictators are. Btw, we are a representative constitutional republic, not a democracy. This is it the last reply I’ll give. I’m choosing not to argue.
      September 20, 2018 2:23 PM MDT

Maybe he is an evil dictator because of all the economic success he is generating. EVERYBODY WILL HAVE TO WORK AND BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND WEALTHY! Everybody will get a new car and a new house in the suburbs!  OH MY!  America will choke on it's massive economy! OH MY! Lions and tigers and BULLS, OH MY! 
      September 20, 2018 6:18 AM MDT

Oh my.....
      September 20, 2018 12:25 PM MDT

Almost all economists are categorically stating that the current economic climate is despite Trump, not because of him - but his pointless trade war with China is likely to act as a brake.
      September 21, 2018 6:27 PM MDT

I can fathom it only a smidge more than the rationale of those who still support him.

I don’t agree that he’s a dictator beyond his own wishful imaginings. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 21, 2018 8:08 AM MDT
      September 20, 2018 8:46 AM MDT

Dictaters don't eat at McDonald's but Donald Trump does because it's easier to understand the menu and order simple items.
      September 20, 2018 9:09 AM MDT

Well for someone who is supposed to be "stupid" he has done remarkably well for himself.  And under someone who is supposed to be such an "evil dictator" then why do we enjoy much more freedom? 
      September 20, 2018 9:35 AM MDT

I’m sure we can name any number of truly smart people who’d tell hurricane victims who just lost everything to “Have a good time!”, right?

...Or a president who thinks the US Attorney General serves to protect HIM.

...Or the same President who has alienated virtually every international ally the US has.

...Or even perhaps the same fella whose lawyer (Mr Dowd) abandoned him because he can’t be trusted to not incriminate himself. 

No, stupid is a pretty apt description. Why can’t some discern the difference, I wonder.

This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 21, 2018 6:22 PM MDT
      September 20, 2018 10:38 AM MDT

September 21, 2018 6:00 PM MDT

We could go on for days with these examples, Baba. 
      September 21, 2018 6:02 PM MDT

Nope, I truly cannot fathom what on earth seems to have possessed people to even encourage such a total prawn in the running for president let alone to have voted for something with seemingly less intelligence than a 4th grader.. It's beyond me.. seems like people took leave of their senses.. I can only hope it's temporary..
    I do think he is evil.. not in the murdering sense but it's entirely conceivable that he has paid or ordered people to do illegal things and the disgrace and derision he has brought on America just by being head of America and he seems wholly without morals. 
    I am afraid he really is stupid and that the nation has someone even more stupid than Bush in power really brings discredit.
      September 20, 2018 10:16 AM MDT

no cause hes not evil
      September 20, 2018 10:41 AM MDT

And you know that to be true because---?
      September 20, 2018 12:27 PM MDT

hes not, people just like to gossip
      September 20, 2018 8:44 PM MDT

I find it very hard to take seriously the rantings of someone who claims a majority of the country as stupid simply because they didn't get their way in the last election. It also seems quite hypocritical to throw out words such as "dictator", "Tyrannical",  and how was it put above, oh yeah, "The future of our democracy is at stake" all the while participating in, and encouraging what amounts to a political coup. 
    It is merely an attempt to shut down discussion by discrediting the opposition with spurious accusations of "sheer stupidity" or "Racism".."sexism" and a host of other terms. They revel in their own perceived intelligence when their protestations are nothing more than banging one's spoon on their highchair
      September 21, 2018 7:39 AM MDT

September 21, 2018 5:55 PM MDT