Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Did the city of Babylon disappear because the citizens talked too much?

Did the city of Babylon disappear because the citizens talked too much?

Posted - September 20, 2018

Responses

Dunno... Is that your theory?
      September 20, 2018 9:54 AM MDT

Yes...They babbled on and on and on...
      September 20, 2018 10:00 AM MDT

• duh...NOW I get it.  I'll be okay.
      September 20, 2018 5:22 PM MDT

You Talk Too Much - Joseph A. Jones

You talk too much, you worry me to death,
    You talk too much, you even worry my pet.
    You just talk, talk too much.
    You talk about people that you don't know,
    You talk about people wherever you go.
    You just talk, talk too much. - Song Lyrics
      September 20, 2018 10:14 AM MDT

Very cool!
      September 20, 2018 10:18 AM MDT

September 20, 2018 10:21 AM MDT

nnaybe
      September 20, 2018 10:33 AM MDT

It didn't disappear it changed it's name to Rome, and now includes the West.

The New Colossus

By Emma Lazarus, 1883

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
                  With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
                  Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
                  A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
                  Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
                  Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
                  Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
                  The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
                  "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
                  With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
                  Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
                  The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
                  Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
                  I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Capital Hill in Washington comes from Capitolium which first meant Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus, now Capital.
    The Capitoline triad was Jupiter, Juno and Minerva.

Library Of Congress

Minerva

Athena- Minerva (Goddess of "The Craft," wisdom and war) see the owl.

US Capitol Building

Athena - Minerva

Athena - Minerva on top of Capital Building, note the fasces...

Apotheosis of Washington (Master Mason, the highest basic rank in the secret fraternity of Freemasonry. The ceremony was held at the Masonic Lodge No. 4 in Fredericksburg, Virginia), where he takes Zeus' place.

EU building..

EU Poster, Tower Of Babel "many tongues one voice!" sounds like totaltarnism communism to me. Notice all the adults have block heads, the baby has the only round head and inverted stars.

Statue of liberty built on July 4th 1776,  illuminati 1st May 1776.

This post was edited by kjames at September 22, 2018 8:11 AM MDT
      September 21, 2018 4:33 AM MDT

Balls, Babylon is more than FOUR THOUSAND MILES from Rome.
    Built up by Hammurabi in the 18th century BCE, it was destroyed by the invading Persian army under Cyrus in 539 BCE (Read Isaiah 40-55). Its ruins are approximately 60 miles southwest of present day Baghdad.
      September 21, 2018 4:50 AM MDT

Have you ever followed history to find out how each empire has conquered different parts of the world? If you had then you would know how we now have a one world government.  Empires didn't disappear they were conquered and replaced by greater empires.  
    https://worldparliament-gov.org/

The same gods of Mesopotamia, Babylon, Egypt, Rome, Greece, are all the same pantheon, Cyrus worshipped Marduk, who was the patron god of Babylon often referred to as Bel (lord). Marduk is formed from amar utu (bull calf of the sun god Utu (east Semitic god Shamash).  Marduk was worshipped in temple Esagila, by the Hammurabi period he was associated with the god Jupiter.  Marduk was syncretisation of Enlil and the dying god dumuzid (tammuz).

Hence, Enlil of the Sumerians, Marduk of the Babylonians is Jupiter (jove) of the Romans.

Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Interestingly, Utu was also known as shamash here he is is Nimrod in winged disc

And the below Egyptian symbols.

In Egypt the bennu bird associated with Ra and Atum represented the sun, this bird became the phoenix and later the eagle seen in many countries including America, 33rd degree mason Manly P Hall tells us it's meaning...European mysticism was not dead at the time the United States of America was founded. The hand of the mysteries controlled in the establishment of the new government for the signature of the mysteries may still be seen on the Great Seal of the United states of America. Careful analysis of the seal discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols chief among them, the so-called American Eagle. … the American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalized phoenix...  Not only were many of the founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for a peculiar and particular purpose known only to the initiated few.  The Great Seal is the signature of this exalted body —unseen and for the most part unknown — and the unfinished pyramid upon its reverse side is a trestleboard setting forth symbolically the task to the accomplishment of which the United States Government was dedicated from the day of its inception. 

This post was edited by kjames at September 22, 2018 8:14 AM MDT
      September 21, 2018 12:27 PM MDT

"By the Hammurabi period he was associated with the god Jupiter". Hammurabi predates the Hellenic period by over a millennium, and the Romans "borrowed" their culture and pantheon from the Greeks. Jov Pater hadn't been invented yet, indeed the myth of Romulus and Remus was still a thousand years away.
      September 21, 2018 3:39 PM MDT

Hammurabi was excellent at tracking the planet Jupiter, this is when Marduk became associated with the planet.  Yes the Romans borrowed from the Greeks, the Greeks equivalent was Zeus, but they are the same stories same gods different names.

September 21, 2018 4:09 PM MDT

Jeez...such a serious answer to a punny question.  Almost as good as one of Slarti's or NJ's.
      September 22, 2018 8:12 AM MDT

I got it. The answer annoyed me almost as much as a serious answer to one of mine does.
      September 22, 2018 6:54 PM MDT

If you wanted a funny answer, put the question in humour and jokes not in random knowledge :)
      September 23, 2018 12:31 PM MDT