Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Have you started thinking about your Halloween costume yet?

Have you started thinking about your Halloween costume yet?

For the last few Halloweens  I have gone out as Willie Grounds Keeper (from the Simpsons) or the Zig - Zag man. This year I want to be something totally different so I'm thinking of being Barack Obama's brother from another mother. My Barack Obama impression is better then my Willie Grounds Keeper impression but because I don't  really look like Obama  I never consider being him for Halloween. But now as a brother from another mother I don't have to look like him.. Part of my plan is to do Obama type speech's  but make them about  some of the issues in the community like how the new Petro Can gas station will put Ma and Pa business out of business and cause traffic nightmares. Anyway I haven't  been this excited about Halloween since I cut a couple eye holes in one of my mommies  new bed sheets. Cheers!

Posted - September 20, 2018

Responses

I don't need one, I am scary enough that the little brats don't want to come to my house.
      September 20, 2018 6:03 PM MDT

I'm sure you can find a mask.

I haven't really dressed up in a while. Sometimes I wear a full cloak with glowing eyes and stalk my kids through the neighborhood, but I'm more prone to wearing my regular clothes and calling myself a hippie or a gypsy. My son picked out his Halloween costume a couple days ago. He's going as a character from the video game Halo. The kid was so excited he slept in the darn costume. I didn't even realize he'd snagged it until I went in to wake him up in the morning. lol
      September 20, 2018 6:28 PM MDT

Maybe a witch. I have a dress and a shawl that look kinda witchy. I don't wear them often so I'll use Halloween as an excuse to wear it and maybe wear a cute tiny witch hat with it. Perhaps I'll even let my rat just ride around on my shoulder, too, she likes hanging with me. I could say she's my familiar, rats are kind of witchy sidekicks after all.
      September 21, 2018 5:58 AM MDT

no cause i dont bother with it
      September 23, 2018 2:59 PM MDT