Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Of course trumpicans don't care what Kav did. They elected a lying sexual predator who is cozy with Russia. Whaddya expect?

Of course trumpicans don't care what Kav did. They elected a lying sexual predator who is cozy with Russia. Whaddya expect?

Posted - September 22, 2018

Responses

Read the link. A longtime friend of Blasley-Ford has stated this incident and party didn’t happen. She isn’t the first. Again, I’m not a “Trumpican”, but this whole situation smells. It’s extremely coincidental she waited until he was nominated for the Supreme Court to “come forward”. This is nothing but disgusting political games and obstruction to stop Kavanaugh’s appointment. Period. I dislike both parties, but I’m really starting to loathe the left more and more. The left is finally showing its true colors. 

Where was the outrage from the left for Bill Clinton due to his actions and multiple allegations of sexual misconduct? Oh yea, he’s a democrat so he gets a pass. More hypocrisy in politics.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/christine-blasey-ford-friend-contradicts-her-on-party/

This post was edited by Rizz at September 23, 2018 6:55 AM MDT
      September 23, 2018 5:20 AM MDT

September 23, 2018 5:23 AM MDT

Good points, Rizz.
    You’re right, it’s a stinking sh-tshow. A sad statement on our priorities as a Republic. But there’s one question that I’d like answered:

Knowing the potential damage to her name and career, why would she lie? This post was edited by Don Barzini at September 23, 2018 6:56 AM MDT
      September 23, 2018 6:16 AM MDT

You bring up an excellent point. I wish I had a definitive answer. My only guess and unsupported claim is she’s merely a tool for the left for obstruction. I’m cynical and I would be willing to wager she would be taken care of by the left if she’s successful in stopping his nomination.

From what I understand both Ford and Kavanaugh would have been minors when this happened meaning he might have been tried as a juvenile, meaning any conviction would have been sealed due to him being a minor. 

I do hope if she’s lying she’s is charged with false accusations. This post was edited by Rizz at September 23, 2018 9:38 AM MDT
      September 23, 2018 7:04 AM MDT