Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » History » Another JFK assassination film

Another JFK assassination film

Are you aware that there were more films taken of JFK's murder than Abraham Zapruder's famous movie? I didn't. I just finished reading a book about Orville Nix's movie. Fascinating. After seeing so often Zapruder's film, it was interesting to see Nix's film - - taken from the other side of the street, across from Zapruder's point of view.

I will not post the film here on answerMug. Too disturbing. The film is easily found on Youtube.

Posted - September 26, 2018

Responses

I thought I saw all the 'pink mist' films on the subject. Gruesome.
      September 27, 2018 6:14 AM MDT

Agreed, bhwilson! Agreed.

Thanks for sharing.
      September 27, 2018 8:01 AM MDT

I thought I'd heard about this also, then it sorta 'disappeared'........I DO KNOW that there are about a dozen still photos that were taken at about the same time......none of which, of course, the jerks at the Warren Commission would admit as evidence.

also many witnesses who were not called to testify, as their testimony didn't 'fit' what the  WC wanted us to believe.
    biggest one was the guy who got knicked by a bullet coming from in FRONT of the limo area........again, not much looked into by the WC!!!!

what a shame.......

also let's not forget the first rifle that was shown; it was a German rifle, then, voila!! the Mannlicher Carcano appeared; THIS was the one that 'done the job'.......HUH????

never heard of such BS......but then that's our gov't for you!!!!

and also,,,,,,a French reporter ran from the 6th floor window to the lunchroom where Oswald was spotted...he said he was all out of breath......which means that had Oswald done it, and been able to appear in the lunch room where he was spotted by police, he would not have been, as they said at the time,' sitting drinking a Coke".............

oh, it goes on & on.............and I'll shut up now!!  LOL......

Thoughts, everyone???????????????
      September 27, 2018 8:28 AM MDT

Yes, there are a lot of questions about it all.

Thanks, ben1011.
      September 27, 2018 8:41 AM MDT

More thoughts:

The book I read was "The Missing JFK Assassination Film" by Gayle Nix Jackson. Jackson is the granddaughter of Orville Nix, who caught the assassination on film. She goes into a lot of details. And you're right, ben1011 - - the original film seems to have disappeared. From my 'take on this film, there are lots of copies but they are all copies of copies of copies.

That is my 'take' on Jackson's book but, again, there were so many details she goes into that I may not have caught everything she wanted me to catch.

September 27, 2018 9:29 AM MDT

i havent seen it
      September 27, 2018 11:18 AM MDT

It's certainly not entertaining, that's for sure.
    It's sad for obvious reasons.
      September 27, 2018 12:11 PM MDT

• I am very curious about the documents that Dorothy Killgallon knew about, which was rumored to be the reason for her untimely demise.
      October 30, 2018 10:37 AM MDT

She was included in a book I read about the deaths of people with various connections to the assassination. 
      October 30, 2018 10:44 AM MDT

I love history.  I do not love beating dead horses.  This story is like Marilyn Monroe.  I just simply do not care.

I've had it.  
      October 30, 2018 10:46 AM MDT

Yes, I can understand that for sure.
      October 30, 2018 10:48 AM MDT