Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Someone who appears to be KIND may simply be CUNNING and is "kind" because you're being played. How do you KNOW which is which?

Someone who appears to be KIND may simply be CUNNING and is "kind" because you're being played. How do you KNOW which is which?

Posted - September 30, 2018

Responses

I have pretty good radar.. I can read people pretty well... few get the better of me.. BUT, there were two men I loved who betrayed me horribly... I did *know* they were capable of it.. but preferred to believe they wouldn't do that - I was wrong and it did throw me completely.. But generally speaking I am good at reading people.. I think once I get too close to them it becomes harder to read them because feelings get involved 
      September 30, 2018 1:14 PM MDT

Love is blind. I myself was unaware of the wrongs of my parents until early adulthood and experience.
      September 30, 2018 8:18 PM MDT

I'm sorry that you had two betrayals Addb. One would have been too many and of course you are absolutely right. Emotional attachment clouds the brain. It does throw you. It happened to me once. A relative not a romantic entanglement. I don't know which betrayals hurt more though. Which cut the deepest. I do know that the one I experienced will always bring me sorrow. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      October 1, 2018 3:29 AM MDT