Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The media is obsessed with super don. Why cover his rallies? Why cover his appearances supporting Pols? Why not be selective?

The media is obsessed with super don. Why cover his rallies? Why cover his appearances supporting Pols? Why not be selective?

If he gives a speech to the nation cover it. If he has a news conference, cover it. Elsewise leave him the he** alone. We get enough of him day in and day out why not back away from rallies and appearances to sell trumpican Pols up for re-election? The words are always the same. Nothing is ever new. We've heard it all before. Why do we have to keep listening to it over and over and over and over and over again?

Posted - October 7, 2018

Responses

Ratings.
      October 7, 2018 2:48 PM MDT

OH VEY! SHEESH! Thank you for your reply m2c.
      October 8, 2018 3:41 AM MDT

I recall hearing of another politician who had a habit of holding rallies despite already being elected ...

October 7, 2018 3:39 PM MDT

So super don isn't unique? I did not know that Sbf.  Hitler needed the same suckuppy sycophantic slobbering over him as super don does? One such evil human is more than enough in a lifetime but TWO?  I'm speechless. Flabbergasted. Gobstomped! Could there be a third one out there somewhere? Thank you for your reply and the scary graphic. They are all "sig hailing". Sends shivers up and down my spine. I wonder how long before super don tells his fans to do likewise for him?  Now that would be sumpin' to witness wouldn't  it? :(
      October 8, 2018 3:46 AM MDT

He already has.

October 9, 2018 12:50 AM MDT

Oh my goodness  Sbf! There it is in front of my nose and I couldn't see it! I do remember his saying how impressed he was with how Kim is revered by his people and super don said he'd like to be revered like that by His people! Previews of what lies ahead? Say it ain't so Joe. Please? Sigh. Thank you for your reply and the refresher course photo. When you don't whether to laugh or cry what do you do? I'm gonna ask! :(
      October 10, 2018 3:32 AM MDT

Obama had rallies. Bush had rallies. It is called campaigning for the midterm elections. 
      October 8, 2018 4:30 AM MDT

Obama didn't continue doing them in the 12 months following his inauguration, before candidates for the midterms had even been nominated.
      October 9, 2018 12:47 AM MDT

He did....Obama held rallies around the world apologizing for the USA. And after that the Rep complained that he could not get out of campaign mode. 
    It is what they do.
      October 9, 2018 8:23 AM MDT

:):):)
      October 10, 2018 3:33 AM MDT

Most modern Presidents have held large, campaign-style rallies during their presidency, but they have been held to drum up support for specific policies or bills. Obama held rallies in support of the ACA (Obamacare). The big difference with Trump is that his rallies are specifically billed as campaign rallies, and are organized/publicized by his re-election campaign.

Typically a presidential candidate will merge their campaign into their party's general election committee after an election. All remaining funds, resources, etc are handed over to the party to be used by their general election committee moving forward. Trump did not do this. Instead, he kept his campaign running even after the election. The campaign's financial disclosures show that the first time his campaign spent money on the 2020 election was in November, just 16 days after the election. In December he held fundraisers for his 2020 reelection, over a month before he even took office. He filed the paperwork with the Federal Elections Committee officially declaring his candidacy for 2020 on inauguration day.

Every previous President going back at least to Reagan filed their paperwork and declared their candidacy in the third year of the Presidency. This choice to maintain a campaign staff and hold campaign events even before taking office is highly unusual, to say the least. - VVillyD
      October 9, 2018 8:36 AM MDT

Thank you for a very nifty thoughtful comprehensive and INFORMATIVE reply Beans/SG. Some of that I knew but mostly I didn't and now I do thanks to you. Sigh. Well trumpicans are so brainwashed they will never see what is really there. Too bad for the rest of us who do!  Happy Wednesday m'dear!  :)
      October 10, 2018 3:35 AM MDT

I/we should thank VVillyD for the researched informative information...
      October 10, 2018 9:47 AM MDT