Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The super don is at it again. Says George Soros PAID protesters to protest. That guy can/does tell any lie and is believed! Do you BELIEVE?

The super don is at it again. Says George Soros PAID protesters to protest. That guy can/does tell any lie and is believed! Do you BELIEVE?

Posted - October 8, 2018

Responses

Not sure what you are specifically referring to but Soros is known to have sponsored demonstrations as well as groups whose  main activities were public demonstrations. And some demonstrators have admitted they were paid to engage in them. 
      October 8, 2018 6:38 AM MDT

Well I don't know but possibly in whatever particular case she is referring to it might be but I just thought it important to note that such kinds of actions have precedents. 

Special protections?  Perhaps to some slight extent.  Some of my criticisms of her have not been allowed on here but I am always given a specific reason they have not been.  It is not my site so I try to stay within whatever the rules are though not sure I completely understand them.  Sometimes when something is on the fence I guess they have to decide whether or not it is appropriate.  Will mention that during my years on answerbag I was never once censored until they hired Google AdSense and began deleting the "adult" content. Most of us are still able to post pretty much what we want on this site.  Within reason.  Also I would mention that perhaps Rosie (who I have been interacting with on the net since 2009) is viewed as the backbone of this site since she systematically posts questions whatever (though seldom answers Qs by others) which account for two thirds of those which get bandied about here.  So she would be regarded as more valuable than someone like me who is hard pressed to come up with any questions anyone would be at all interested in.  Perhaps we either have it or we don't but I have never been very creative when it comes to these sites. 
      October 8, 2018 6:58 AM MDT

Maybe Leonhardt missed the CNN report from yesterday where Joe Johns reported, “They are brought here by an umbrella group or number of umbrella groups and come from all sorts of different progressive and liberal causes.”

The New York Times claims that Trump made the claim “without evidence.” The paper used as its evidence the following paragraph.

One of the women who confronted Mr. Flake, Ana Maria Archila, the executive director of the Center for Popular Democracy, a New York-based liberal organizing group, said she had not been paid.

Let’s unpack that. The woman they say claims she wasn’t paid is the PAID executive director of an organizing group. It’s literally her job to organize these types of protests. Archila’s compensation in 2015, according to the organization’s IRS form 990 was $150,221.

October 8, 2018 7:12 AM MDT

Soros DID and DOES spend billions of dollars to pay protesters to carry out his addenda. You are talking about the same Soros who is a known Nazi Collaborator right?  Ill choose to believe someone like President Trump who has not only kept his campaign promises to make america great again, and is continuing to do so, over a known Nazi Collaborator who has everything BUT the best interest of this country in mind.
      October 8, 2018 10:27 AM MDT

I believe you mean his AGENDA.
      October 8, 2018 10:35 AM MDT

LOL Yes, I always get those two confused. But yes, I do mean AGENDA. Thanks for the heads up. :))
      October 8, 2018 10:38 AM MDT

So what?
      October 8, 2018 10:36 AM MDT

Exactly. ;)
      October 8, 2018 10:39 AM MDT

Records show that Trump has already told almost 3000 lies or false statements to the American people in less then 2 years so I  believe very little of the things he claims. Cheers!
      October 8, 2018 10:40 AM MDT

What records, Mr. Cheers? And please name a president who never lied. You can't.
      October 8, 2018 10:50 AM MDT

LOL :D
      October 8, 2018 10:53 AM MDT

Records by the Fake News who also claims Obama only told less than 10 lies his entire term. Lol
      October 8, 2018 2:02 PM MDT

True. Thank you  for your reply Nanoose. I hate to be the one to tell you this but it is just going to get a whole worse. You probably already know that. How fun, right?
      October 8, 2018 11:19 AM MDT

Well you can tell me things are going  to get worse until you are blue in the face but I`ll  keep shaking my head and thinking you have it backwards - things will be getting better very soon. The cavalry is on it`s way (the FBI) and the mid teams are coming plus I had a dream. So it would be a safe bet that soon Trump`s new name will be Mud. Anyway I also have a new prediction it`s - after the mid terms Trump will lose his twitter account.  Might as well add that Barbra Streisand just released a new album one of the songs  is called Don`t  Lie To Me and it is about Donald Trump. Cheers!
      October 8, 2018 12:36 PM MDT

Geez Nanoose I LOVE THAT NEW NAME! I would love to call super don MUD! I always loved Barbra Steisand's voice! It is memorable. So I sure hope I hear that song! I wonder if the mid-term election will be a fixed blood bath? I mean if the presidential election was fixed why can't mid-terms be fixed too? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) Talking to you with your "can't sink" attitude always cheers me up. Is it because you always end with CHEERS? Maybe it's magic! Whatcha think?
      October 10, 2018 6:53 AM MDT