Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Is there a genre of questions here that you refuse to answer?

Is there a genre of questions here that you refuse to answer?

Posted - October 9, 2018

Responses

Wise move. I answer only a few. I stay away from all discussions about religion and most about politics. I think I‘m going to stay away from them now too. 
      October 13, 2018 8:10 PM MDT

• Yes, no one wins, and someone usually ends up name-calling and silly things like that. 
      October 13, 2018 8:11 PM MDT

Agreed. There are a few on here who remain civil and respectful. 
      October 13, 2018 8:12 PM MDT

More than a few. More like a handful or so. 
      October 13, 2018 8:14 PM MDT

• I feel the same.
      October 18, 2018 10:50 AM MDT

• I will try to stay away from politics as much as possible.  No one ever gets a person to change their mind about it anyway lol.  Won't answer excessive personal questions as I am very private. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 14, 2018 6:52 PM MDT
      October 13, 2018 8:10 PM MDT

I refuse to answer questions about questions. Oh, wait...
      October 13, 2018 8:19 PM MDT

Personal questions. 
    Questions that are in Adultmug.
      October 13, 2018 8:34 PM MDT

No not really. I have responded to questions here on subjects I never dreamed I would ever post about.  Like politics or wearing trash bags.  Either get into those or no reason to be on here.  Don't much care for silliness either.  Or hopelessness.  So guess that leaves me hanging on by a thread.  Miss getting down and dirty and personal with friends the way we used to on answerbag.  There is very little interest in personal messaging on this site except from a few people (I used to chat with on AB).  Nothing to say about sports - don't know anything about sports.  Actually a lot of questions I know nothing about.  Some I still answer or I would have nothing to post on here. Seems not to be any good way of presenting myself on here without disappointing or exasperating people.  Or drawing stony silence and blank stares.  In general people on here are more guarded and have figured everything out for themselves so really do not seem to want answers to anything.  And seems to be a lot of acceptance that life is the way it is and is not going to become any better.  I guess resignation is the word.  To me all just a little sad, but then I will admit to being a bit of a "Pollyanna". 
      October 14, 2018 3:46 PM MDT

• Politics
      October 18, 2018 10:20 AM MDT

Very popular on here.
      October 19, 2018 5:24 AM MDT