Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Do you celebrate Halloween? If so, how?

Do you celebrate Halloween? If so, how?

Posted - October 9, 2018

Responses

We don't decorate...we just sit on the porch, stoned, and hand out candy and match books and cat litter and needles and condoms and fish hooks and goldfish in baggies and cigarettes etc.
      October 10, 2018 2:17 PM MDT

E 99.....I'll come over this year and sit on your porch with you....just don't bogart that joint, my friend....LMAO!!!!
      October 10, 2018 3:05 PM MDT

We use a pipe.
      October 12, 2018 7:37 AM MDT

I've always wanted to buy a pipe that looks like the one Sherlock Holmes was portrayed using all the time....now I have a reason to stop and buy one on my way over to your house!!!....:-)
      October 12, 2018 1:18 PM MDT

We do decorate, even have outdoor decorations that my wife loves for ME to put out.....we also have indoor things we put up as well as our kitchen/bathroom towels that we hang.

We also like to go to Halloween Parties and dress up. Friends usually have annual parties, but there are a few clubs where my wife likes to go out dancing. They always have Halloween parties and prizes for best costumes. She's won some serious bucks when she wears her Elvira costume or a Wonder Woman costume. Elvira is her best one with the black wig and the Elvira dress....legs and cleavage everywhere, lol....
      October 10, 2018 3:03 PM MDT

October 11, 2018 3:48 PM MDT

No we are not Roman Catholic.  Or Anglicans.  We buy candy to give out to trick-or-treaters. 
      October 12, 2018 7:30 AM MDT

• We always have celebrated. In early October we put Halloween clingers in the windows with orange mini lights.  My cousin has always had adult parties.  And they were so incredible and spooky!  One was held in an empty old house. Even at work we were asked to dress up. I was either a pretty witch or a gypsy palm reader. Which went over big at parties.  I am not ashamed to say I never grew up in regards to Halloween;)  Now I just give out candy lol.
      October 17, 2018 8:44 AM MDT

No, i don't celebrate Halloween. Halloween happens to have very ancient roots that most don't believe to be harmful. (1Corinthians 10:20, 21)
      October 23, 2018 11:33 PM MDT