Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I keep hearing that Kanye West is a musical genius. I wouldn't know. i am not familiar with his output. But he is a crackpot isn't he?

I keep hearing that Kanye West is a musical genius. I wouldn't know. i am not familiar with his output. But he is a crackpot isn't he?

Did you see/hear that unbelievable 10-minute gibberish rant with super don and Kanye? It was something. Exactly what I cannot say but something it was. Did it ring your chimes, float your boat? Why?

Posted - October 12, 2018

Responses

I did not see it all. But what I did see, I liked. 

No, he is not a crackpot.  Did you see how CNN referred to him as a "negro" who doesn't read and the "token negro" who put on a "minstel show" at the WH? Very disappointing actions by CNN. 
      October 12, 2018 5:29 AM MDT

Never heard of him.  But I suppose now he is guilty by association. 
      October 12, 2018 6:06 AM MDT

Ego met ego ... and Trump was trumped.

Another case of "fame" over inflating one's ego.  It's like, "I'm rich and famous so everything I say is epochal".  He doesn't talk to be rational, he just wants to parade himself in front of others so they can swoon over his "divine words".  (hmmm... remind you of anyone else in that room?)
    Even lord Trump was a bit uneasy.  A couple of times he had the expression of "um... this guy is loony-tunes".  Yes, two overinflated egos met face to face (hat to hat?).  A complete joke!
      October 12, 2018 9:58 AM MDT

Crackpots of the world are drawn to one another. Few get a chance to be engage in a 10-minute rant across the desk from a super don on live TV. I wonder if super don thinks Kanye speaks for all African Americans? I wonder if super don thinks ALL AFRICAN AMERICANS adore admire like love Kanye? I wonder if super don thinks "get one of them to support you and all of them will follow"? Who knows what goes on in that circuitous kinky mind of super don? That will be used in ads in 2020 I betcha. A classic. Two crackpots who don't have clue what they are or how people perceive because they so in love with themselves. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Friday! :)
      October 12, 2018 11:25 AM MDT