Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per Melania Trump. She loves her husband/their/marriage is fine/she never worries about his infidelities. Ain't love grand?

Per Melania Trump. She loves her husband/their/marriage is fine/she never worries about his infidelities. Ain't love grand?

Posted - October 14, 2018

Responses

(Per Melania Trump: she . . . )

It's not a separate sentence. 

Why or how is it anyone else's business?  Please quit trying to explode every iota of your love for Donald Trump into a bigger deal than it actually is. 

Do you want your own marriage discussed on these pages?
      October 14, 2018 5:47 AM MDT

You left a very important part: "But I know what is right and what is wrong and what is true or not true"
      October 14, 2018 6:08 AM MDT

Glad somebody knows what is fake news and what is not. 
      October 14, 2018 6:16 AM MDT

No one knows what truly goes on in a marriage other than the spouses themselves.
      October 14, 2018 6:21 AM MDT

And generally speaking, no one else needs to know. 
      October 14, 2018 6:42 AM MDT

There's precedent. Hillary as FLOTUS stood by her man, too.

The difference is that Bill didn't divert campaign funds into shutting Monica up.
      October 14, 2018 6:47 AM MDT

It was Trumps money....not campaign funds. 

Bill did not have to pay to shut them up (much more than just Monica) Hillary had a how team of people to attack these women who Bill abused. She called them her "Bimbo Squad". George Stephanopoulos was a member. The women were referred to as Bimbo Eruptions. 
    She called them sl*ts, trailer park trash etc. 
      October 14, 2018 6:55 AM MDT

Oh  I know that  Sbf. It's just that when did you ever hear Hilary "stand by her man" in an interview and say what Melania said? If there's an interview somewhere please let me know. I will never understand why Hilary didn't dump him but I figger it was due to her political ambition and she knew Bill was very popular with voters. Can Melania say the same? That she wants to be prez as did Hilary so she doesn't want to alienate her husband's voters? I dunno. I would be gone so fast your head would spin if my guy ever disrespected me so much that he cheated on me but then I wouldn't marry such well-known reprobates in the first place so it's moot in any case. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday!  :)
      October 14, 2018 6:55 AM MDT

Melania wasn't born a US citizen so the question is moot. Despite DJT's repeated violations of law and Constitution, he hasn't been able to completely overturn it so Melania can't run even if she wanted to, which I doubt.
      October 14, 2018 7:00 AM MDT

Do you guys get TIME magazine? Check out the cover of the current issue. Nightmare City. The Constitution can be changed right? If super don wants to change it so he can be prez forever and also make it that any US citizen can be prez and not limit it to "natural born". It's possible. If super don keeps the majority in the House you know dam* well that will not put any brakes on him nor refuse him anything. If The Constitution were not a viable thing there would be no amendments. Anything is possible in the super don universe Sbf and if you think I'm joking think again. I am deadly serious. Thank you for your reply!
      October 14, 2018 7:04 AM MDT

Amendments have to be ratified by all 50 States. Won't happen, the two most populous ones would bounce it so he's stymied.
      October 14, 2018 7:11 AM MDT

So we DO HAVE BRAKES? California and New York and Hawaii fer shure. Okey dokey Sbf. I feel better. Thanks for making it so.  And stymied is my new favorite word! :):):)
      October 14, 2018 7:17 AM MDT

It only takes 3/4 (38) of the states to ratify..  
      October 14, 2018 8:02 AM MDT

Still more than would support a cockamamie amendment like that. Even 'bama went blue in a Senatorial election last year, and in the post-Goldwater era that's actually impossible. Pennsylvania would bolt at a nervous cough.
      October 14, 2018 8:12 AM MDT

Jan 26 1992...Super Bowl Sunday.

You know, I’m not sitting here, some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette,” Hillary said, wearing gold earrings and a black headband, perched next to him on a couch in a hotel suite in Boston and waving her clenched right hand. “I’m sitting here because I love him, and I respect him, and I honor what he’s been through and what we’ve been through together. And you know, if that’s not enough for people, then heck—don’t vote for him."

She said I am not standing by my man....but obviously she did. 
      October 14, 2018 7:54 AM MDT

when it works
      October 19, 2018 4:35 PM MDT