Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are SCANDALS your cuppa tea? Wouldn't you like to have a prez who is scandal-free? Think it will ever be in the cards for thee and me? WHEN?

Are SCANDALS your cuppa tea? Wouldn't you like to have a prez who is scandal-free? Think it will ever be in the cards for thee and me? WHEN?

Posted - October 15, 2018

Responses

Nope never gonna happen. This post was edited by my2cents at October 15, 2018 9:25 AM MDT
      October 15, 2018 4:24 AM MDT

As long as people seek scandal  they will find it under every rock.   And truth is they love scandal because besides being able to savor for themselves all the juicy details it also allows them to feel superior and get on their high horses and point fingers and accuse and play judge and jury and executioner. 
      October 15, 2018 5:27 AM MDT

As long as there has been a party not in power, there have been scandals, real or imagined. I suspect that will always be so. 
      October 15, 2018 6:34 AM MDT

Here's the thing DB. I appreciate your sentiments but I am asking for specific answers to specific questions none of which you answered. Couldja please? It would be very helpful to me. Thank you for your reply. Unless your answer is that it doesn't matter anyway since being scandal-free is an impossibility so the question is rhetorical moot irrelevant and academic. Are ya? This post was edited by RosieG at October 15, 2018 7:13 AM MDT
      October 15, 2018 7:12 AM MDT

Scandals really aren’t my thing, Rosie. Too tabloid-y for me. I tend to weigh things on what I deem is credible. Scandals tend to vary on the spectrum of credibility, I don’t give them much heed until facts emerge or their numbers become alarming, as in the current administration.

Sure it would be a welcome revelation to enjoy a completely scandal-free Pres., but as i mentioned above, I don’t think the presence of an opposition party will ever permit that. 
      October 15, 2018 8:24 AM MDT

hopefully sonneday
      October 19, 2018 4:17 PM MDT