Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Think BIG MOUTH will pay up and apologize? Are you nuts? The guy will find a way to lie out of doing so. Whatcha wanna bet?

Think BIG MOUTH will pay up and apologize? Are you nuts? The guy will find a way to lie out of doing so. Whatcha wanna bet?

I just saw/heard a replay of Big Mouth at a rally July 5 in which he said that if Senator Elizabeth Warren had a DNA test done and was shown to have Native American ancestry he would write a check for ONE MILLION DOLLARS and donate it any charity of her choice. She did and she did and here's the charity of her choice:

National Indigenous Women's Resource Center"

Now it's time for BIG MOUTH to pay up, apologize and shut up already. But we all know the cheapskate  always stiffs folks to whom he owes money and he will stiff Senator Warren by insisting he never said such a thing. He is on VIDEO TAPE AND AUDIO saying exactly that and all the folks who cheered him on and laughed at him were there to hear in person and see but I betcha all of them will say he never said it and that whatever tape there is of the event is fake. Problem solved. Right. Big Mouth Cheapskate skates again.

Posted - October 15, 2018

Responses

Maybe he will pay the percentage they confirmed....1/1024= roughly $1000.00. 

This is less than the average white person in America. 
    And to top it off they did not compare her DNA to Native American DNA but rather the analysis of Warren's genetic ancestry was based not on Native American DNA, but on Mexican, Peruvian, and Colombian DNA.
      October 15, 2018 7:51 PM MDT

• Well, Well, Well. Pocahontas speak with forked tongue. But that's what you get when you've built your whole life on one lie after another. We need to expose her in the more significant lies and hoaxes she's made a living from. 

October 15, 2018 7:57 PM MDT

i dont like betting
      October 19, 2018 3:52 PM MDT