Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » At first I was glad Senator Warren had her DNA tested and called super don on his offer. Now I'm not. Why?

At first I was glad Senator Warren had her DNA tested and called super don on his offer. Now I'm not. Why?

Because if you pay any attention to twits,jackals, gnats, troublemakers you embolden them by acknowledging them. Better to ignore or the bore/boor(s) gets strengthened from the attention. She cannot undo what she did. Now she and we will suffer the consequences. She just gave him what he desires beyond all else. Attention. Bad thing to do. Condolences to her. SIGH.I wish she could do a do-over.

Posted - October 18, 2018

Responses

• Now ain't that just like a Liberal? She loses the bet and calls his hand. Wouldn't it be good to play high stakes poker with that tobacco store wooden indian. As far as a do over is concerned, she needs to learn that in life, you look before you leap. Perhaps she has some catfish DNA. All mouth and no brains.
      October 18, 2018 10:01 AM MDT

Well I'm still glad she had the test because Trump probably lost a few votes people saw that he won't honor a bet even if it helps charity. Plus a few First Nations votes because he kept saying Indian. Cheers!  
      October 18, 2018 10:23 AM MDT

Unless folks are dumb as mud Nanoose EVERYONE KNOWS deadbeat don stiffs the people he owes money to and gets off on it. He is INFAMOUS for it which is why the top lawyers won't represent him. He's a deadbeat bum and brags about it. He will NEVER PAY up. He sez he never said it despite our having tape of him SAYING IT. He will say it's fake and his super don adoring worshippers will replicate whatever he sez. It's hopeless I think. But I hope you're right. I think all NATIVE AMERICANS wrote him off the first time he called Senator Warren Pocahontas. Remember Native Americans are people of color and we all know how racists feel about them. Being the super don super racist the MAGA audience knows he really means Make America White Again. Soon that will be impossible! The numbers of people of color will eventually overtake and overpower and overwhelm whites.  Inevitable. You cannot prevent the ebb and flow of the oceans. The super don is only temporary "white is da bomb". Permanent tells a different story. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) Oh. Are ya glad Canada gets to legally enjoy marijuana?
    This post was edited by RosieG at October 18, 2018 10:52 AM MDT
      October 18, 2018 10:50 AM MDT

It wasn't a bet. He said "Suppose I'm debating her....blah blah and she takes a DNA test to PROVE she's Native American." 
    Watch the video and pay close attention to what he says. Also, the DNA proved she's NOT Native American. 1/10024 does not a native make.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/05/trump_offers_1_million_for_pocahontas_elizabeth_warren_to_take_dna_test.html
      October 18, 2018 11:08 AM MDT

October 18, 2018 11:12 AM MDT

What? The test proved she's not Native American. Even the Cherokee Nation is pi**ed at her. 
      October 18, 2018 11:29 AM MDT

I mean who the hell cares anyway? I never did and never will. Everyone involved should just move on and forget about it. We all should have known Chump wouldn't pay up when Warren proved to have Native- American ancestry. She's part Native American. BIG WHOOP!!!
      October 18, 2018 11:06 AM MDT

How does 1/1024 make her Native? 
      October 18, 2018 11:12 AM MDT

Shouldn't all political candidates have their DNA tested to make sure they are "victims" enough that they can be trusted?
      October 19, 2018 6:58 AM MDT

not sure why
      October 19, 2018 2:26 PM MDT