Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Voting by mail is fair, safe, easy. Why don't more states do it?

Voting by mail is fair, safe, easy. Why don't more states do it?

Dirty tricks are stymied if you do. Dirty tricksters and dishonest poll workers and poll intimidators and restricted voting sites, hours are irrelevant when you vote by mail. The crumbums can't touch you or get their hands on your votes. Why not outfox them?  Why not ignore them ? Why not humiliate them by going around them entirely?

Posted - October 19, 2018

Responses

In UK, we found that a family's votes could be controlled by a dominant member. 
      October 19, 2018 5:27 AM MDT

I think that prevails everywhere Malizz. Your country is not unique in that regard. What does that have to do with outside partisan forces affecting the outcome of an election? if there is a connection there please let me know what it is. Thank you.
      October 19, 2018 6:50 AM MDT

It is a form of voter fraud.
      October 19, 2018 7:57 AM MDT

And all to easy for another person to fill out or make others fill out the ballot the way they want. We have secret ballot for a reason. Vote by mail eliminates this protection.
    Mail theft is still a possibility. This post was edited by my2cents at October 19, 2018 6:22 AM MDT
      October 19, 2018 6:18 AM MDT

• Here in the "pigsty" of racism, as you refer to it, you have 30 days to cast a ballot. That's before both primaries and general elections are held. If a person can't make arrangements to cast a vote in that length of time, he/she is either lazy or apathetic and there's not much you can do about that. Absentee ballots are handled by mail, but again you have the same amount of time to respond as any other voter. The truth is, there'll never be a fair, safe or easy voting process if there's a Democrat within a mile of a polling place. By the way, the millions of dollars pumped into our state from the west coast in the last month to insure "safe" elections, could have been spent on something else in California. God knows you folks have enough problems to address without lining Ms. Abrams pockets with cash.
      October 19, 2018 9:23 AM MDT

not sure but nny state does it
      October 19, 2018 1:54 PM MDT