Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Biding their time to manufacture a plausible story about the Khashoggi butchering. Why are they bothering?

Biding their time to manufacture a plausible story about the Khashoggi butchering. Why are they bothering?

The trumpicans will buy anything super don wants them to buy and the rest of will never buy anything from the guy no matter what he sells. What's the point here? No one will be convinced of anything. We know what happened and can figger out who caused it.

Posted - October 19, 2018

Responses

not sure why theyre bothering
      October 19, 2018 1:45 PM MDT

Apparently his fingers accidentally fell off, then his head fell off, then he fell into an acid bath that happened to be in the vicinity. 
      October 19, 2018 2:52 PM MDT

Clumsy and awkward fella I guess. What could they do, right? I read that some folks are checking out a forest nearby to see if his "remains" are there. It is such a ghastly horror story. Just up the alley horror story lovers. Unfortunately it ain't a story. SIGH. I wonder how many dissidents the Saudis have BUTCHERED? I'm gonna ask! Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Saturday!   :)
      October 20, 2018 2:58 AM MDT