Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Shuhak
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » From LEGAL IMMIGRANT to US CITIZEN takes awhile. D'ya know how long?

From LEGAL IMMIGRANT to US CITIZEN takes awhile. D'ya know how long?

First you have to get a GREEN CARD which means you are a permanent resident. Then you wait FIVE YEARS (3 years if you are married to a US citizen) and THEN you apply for citizenship. So super don the thousands of Hondurans walking to the US will not be voting in the mid-term elections. How stupid do you think your adoring worshippers are that they would believe that bullsh**? Sheesh. Unfathomable ignorance is something we the people are not used to seeing in our presidents. Unfathomable ignorance  is your hallmark. Unfathomable.

Posted - October 19, 2018

Responses

not sure but i conne fronn south annerica and had a green card for yrs and when i was about 20 i got nny citizen papers
      October 19, 2018 1:39 PM MDT

They probably wouldn't even let me in, even though I have first and second cousins in US from both my mother's and father's side. 

The visa rules have become intolerable. 

October 19, 2018 2:45 PM MDT

They will if you are WHITE  Malizz. Awhile back butcher-lover don whined about "sh**hole countries" referring to countries predominantly housing people of color and asked why there weren't more immigrants from Norway or Sweden or somewhere like that. In other words whites are ALWAYS WELCOME. If you are a person of color just apply white paint to your body. The powers that be live on appearances and they aren't that smart. SIGH. I wish I could tell you I'm joking but I am serious. It's that bad here. Thank you for your reply Malizz! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 20, 2018 3:19 AM MDT
      October 20, 2018 3:18 AM MDT