Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didja know there are TWELVE MILLION MORE REGISTERED DEMOCRATS THAN THERE ARE REGISTERED trumpicans?

Didja know there are TWELVE MILLION MORE REGISTERED DEMOCRATS THAN THERE ARE REGISTERED trumpicans?

I KNOW y'all are gnna tell me millions of 'em aren't eligible, right? Really and truly? Where's your proof?

Posted - October 23, 2018

Responses

Many who consistently vote Rep are in fact registered as Independents. It was started during the TEA party movement as a way to put incumbent Rep that their votes were not to be taken for granted. 

And yes there are states who allow illegals to vote so some are indeed ineligible to vote in a Fed election. (Not all of course)

Have you seen the early voting stats? 

October 23, 2018 9:18 AM MDT

• I don't know about the stats you're seeing, but here in Georgia, we've seen the start of a blue wave. Early voting has been moderate to heavy for a mid term election, but it's all been Democrat. There are a few GOP strongholds, but they are being neutralized by a strong black and hispanic vote. (both legal and otherwise) 
      October 23, 2018 10:50 AM MDT

This was on MSNBC this morning.
    GA says GOP +9 supposed to be based on party affiliation. 
    I have a pict but can not get it to upload. 
      October 23, 2018 11:21 AM MDT

• Did you figure in the ten thousand new Democrat voters on their way from Central America?? Actually, the number you give is much lower. There are an estimated twenty million illegals in the country, so twelve million new registrations can't possibly be correct.
      October 23, 2018 10:38 AM MDT

Plus polls or statistics show that  Dems are more likely  to vote then Rep's in midterm election. There is also a chance that some of the registered  Rep's might change their mind and vote Dem because of the things Trump is saying lately. Also wondering if that 12 million includes the millions of registrations from the Americans living in Canada  - if not it could be 14 millionn more Democrats registered to vote. Cheers! 
      October 23, 2018 10:51 AM MDT

You sure know how to make person feel chipperer Nanoose! Thank you for your thoughtful reply. From your lips to the Universe. May it be so! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 23, 2018 11:09 AM MDT
      October 23, 2018 11:04 AM MDT