Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Condemning all violence begins at home super don. STOP the hatespeech. Either change the rhetoric or shut the f*** up! Why don't cha?

Condemning all violence begins at home super don. STOP the hatespeech. Either change the rhetoric or shut the f*** up! Why don't cha?

Posted - October 24, 2018

Responses

I agree. 

So will Dems be contacting Maxine Waters, Holder, Hillary Clinton and others to tell them enough is enough?

Again I show me a quote of President Trump calling for attacks on Dem politicians. 
      October 24, 2018 11:53 AM MDT

Good point. :)
      October 24, 2018 5:36 PM MDT

• The last time we checked, we conservatives weren't the bomb throwing anarchists with the incendiary rhetoric, neither are we the organizers of street violence that we've suffered enough of in recent months. The president couldn't possibly match the calls to violence that we've heard from the leadership of the Democrat Party or its surrogates. No one in public life could match the bitter venom and bile that spews from a Democrat that just didn't get their way. This question is proof of the veracity of the answer you're reading.
      October 24, 2018 3:14 PM MDT

The sooner we, as individuals, condemn our own violence and stop our own hatred, the better off we'll be and the sooner others will see that we are taking steps to clean up our own acts and not condemning others for theirs. :)
      October 24, 2018 5:35 PM MDT