Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A true nazionist country neither imports nor exports. It survives on its own all alone. It neither takes nor gives. Right?

A true nazionist country neither imports nor exports. It survives on its own all alone. It neither takes nor gives. Right?

So when will super don cut off all imports and shut down all exports? Self first. Country first. World can go to he**. Isn't that the only route for nazionist? Self-determined self-involved self-engaged self-centered self self self self self?

Posted - October 26, 2018

Responses

Maybe he will do that after he closes down all of his business around the World and relocates then in America. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 26, 2018 9:44 AM MDT

I'm thinking he will likely move everything to Russia and learn to love drinking VODKA! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      October 26, 2018 10:40 AM MDT

Nazi Germany didn't survive on it's own in World War II, it banded together with other countries as it opposed the Treaty of Versailles which came out of World War One causing a massive economic depression in Germany, six million out of work.
      October 26, 2018 11:55 AM MDT

I was thinking of super don kj. Nazionist is not my word. An Answermug pal suggested it instead of Nationalist and I like it so I used it. I told him I would co-opt it. No. This question is all about superdon the superman and is completely Hitler-free.  The super don just stated a couple of days ago "I AM A NATIONALIST!" His peeps cheered uproariously as they always do at everything he says no matter how many times he sez it!. So he needs to show just how much of a Nationalist he is and the best way is to cut off all imports and exports. I know John Donne sez "no man is an island entire of itself" but I think superdon would do very well creating his own world and being in control of everything. That way no one could thwart him or be an obstacle. He would have no need for an enemies list since everyone there would be his cuppa tea. They would be the adoring worshippers who show up at his rallies, laugh at his dumb jokes that he keeps repeating endlessly and smile 24/7. What could be better for such a one as that than that? He talks big. Let him do big and prove to all how wondrous he  really is. He is all he will ever need. Sez he. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 27, 2018 6:07 AM MDT

A Nationalist who cuts off importing and exporting isn't a Nationalist, he's an idiot!! When the UK was a great Nation ie the leaders of the industrial revolution, they made products and sold them abroad. I think the fumes of his fake tan and hairspray must have gone to his head.
      October 28, 2018 9:40 AM MDT

Well m'dear I surely don't know what kind of plan exists in his head. Where he will go and drag us along to or why. He is erratic. A loose cannon who can amd will and has gone off in any direction at any time any place he wishes. A big explosion is the fate that awaits us if no one stops him. SIGH. Not looking forward to it. Of course the dippidy doo is an idiot. I expect that is part of his charm to his adoring worshippers. He does the opposite of what the adults would do and gets away with it. He is obstreperous recalcitrant hostile destructive and those are his good points. In my opinion and I kinda think more than a few others share it! Thank you for your reply kj!  :)
      October 29, 2018 5:41 AM MDT

Why don't we put Hitler boy on his own island and he can control his base on some deserted dump no one cares about and let him think he is the king of everything.

It is amazing how easily this dope can be fooled.  

Build a wall and make Mexico pay

Immigrants are destroying the country

Health care is not the same as Obamacare with less to offer

You know, all the lies he tries to believe are true.  

Putin is great.  Kim Jong Un loves him.

Arabs are good as long as they line his pockets.

Puerto Rico is a Shthole thanks to him.

October 26, 2018 1:24 PM MDT

The despot dictator Fascist wackadoodle traitor NEEDS CROWDS cheering him on Sharon. He will die without it just as he will die without the media covering him. Despite his attacks on the media they are the most important group to him. They are the air he breathes and the food he eats. In fact I'm gonna ask and see what "the other" says if any of "the others" respond. He needs to buy his own country import all his fans. Whites only. Fascists only. Super don lovers only. Just think of progeny they will generate? Scary? Thank you for your thoughtful reply and the graphic!
      October 27, 2018 5:43 AM MDT