Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do any people of the Jewish faith actually support admire defend adore the dippidy doo. Are you one of them? Why on earth would you?

Do any people of the Jewish faith actually support admire defend adore the dippidy doo. Are you one of them? Why on earth would you?

Posted - October 30, 2018

Responses

I don't think there are a lot of Jewish people on here.  But maybe I'm wrong.  Hope one of them see this.  I am not Jewish.  

Moot.
      October 30, 2018 10:48 AM MDT

It's not moot to me Sharon. I would ask the same question of women and others whom he has targeted for his vitriolic and vicious attacks. African Americans certainly. I don't get it and I had hoped someone could tell me WHY? Also I think there are folks who are Jewish who prefer to keep that info private. To avoid being a target of anti-Semites. SIGH. Why the abuse adore the abuser I shall never understand. Do you? Thank you for your reply.
      October 31, 2018 4:05 AM MDT

I am not Jewish but the Jewish people I know in real life are indeed Trump supporters.  They support prolife laws and support of Israel. 
      October 30, 2018 11:44 AM MDT

He supports Israel, so the only Jews that may not like him are Orthodox Jews since they do not support the Israeli state as it is not Torah driven.  The Israel state was created by the Rothschild's in the Balfour Declaration.  In Tel Aviv there is a "Rothchild Boulevard" dedicated to Rothchild. If Rothchild is a creator of Israel, Jews have nothing to worry about, the Rothchilds own the banks and whomever owns the money supply, controls the world.

October 31, 2018 7:47 AM MDT

I neither support, admire, defend nor adore Donald Trump, but not because I'm Jewish.  It's because I find him vile, divisive, ignorant, narcissistic, belligerent, lacking in manners, rude, intolerant and  hateful, among other things.XX
      October 31, 2018 10:55 AM MDT