Discussion » Statements » I am being harassed by NASA for speaking the truth

I am being harassed by NASA for speaking the truth

As soon as this flat earth stuff came up, I started calling BS on it. The truth is they found structures up on the moon- glass domes and pyramids are up there.

Now NASA has sicced their Space Bouncer, Neil Degrasse Tyson, on me and they have been harassing me for going on five years now. They are slipping microphones in through my electrical outlets and buzzing my house with drones at all hours of the night. Neil himself has actually come pounding on my door late in the evening and then running off playing ding dong ditch.

They also like to impersonate my family members on social media and they sit out on the street in parked cars in front of my house.

NASA...I would say things have become just a little bit ridiculous don't you think? The truth is going to come out eventually whether you like it or not. In the meantime I shall NOT  be intimidated.

Go take a long walk off a short pier. 

Posted - November 3, 2018

Responses

NASA has better things to do.  Think about it...why would your opinion matter to them? 

Time to get back on your meds. 
      November 3, 2018 5:43 AM MDT

Huh? I am Neil Tyson. I will be there soon. You can't hide...we have eyes everywhere.
      November 3, 2018 7:11 AM MDT

Ok, you caught me. I was sick and tired of the black SUVs parked outside of my residence, following me around whenever I drove anywhere, and the black helicopters circling overheard at odd hours day and night, so I made a few anonymous calls to NASA Headquarters to throw their scent-sniffers off of me and onto you. 

It's not personal. 

~
      November 3, 2018 7:47 AM MDT

Somebody gave them a tip that you were ellipses-man.
      November 3, 2018 7:49 AM MDT

That's silly. Who would believe something as farfetched as that?

~
      November 3, 2018 7:57 AM MDT

Wait...I hear a helicopter. Never mind...it's the nearby life-flight.
      November 3, 2018 7:59 AM MDT