Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Legal » what does partially favorable nnean?

what does partially favorable nnean?

Ive been applying for ssi and i got sonnething in the nnail saying they decided that and i guess theyre still deciding, does it nnean inn getting it?

Posted - November 6, 2018

Responses

It sounds like it's a good chance you will get it but to be sure maybe you should  go to the ssi website and see if you can find some information. Cheers!
      November 6, 2018 5:44 PM MST

already tried that, cant get nnuch info there
      November 6, 2018 5:51 PM MST

What happened to your 'm' key. your m's are falling apart. 'nn'
      November 6, 2018 6:28 PM MST

the key is broken
      November 7, 2018 2:28 PM MST

Yes, you have been approved for SSI. But the effective date will not be the date that was on your application. It will not change your monthly benefit but will effect the amount of back pay you will receive. 

Glad you will be getting some stable assistance.
      November 6, 2018 5:48 PM MST

I need to ask...are you a citizen? If so, I would hope you qualify. My brother was qualified since he was a disabled convicted felon who could not get a job. I wish you great luck. Oh...he's dead now from alcohol and drugs. Money ill spent.
      November 6, 2018 5:49 PM MST

yes, inn a citizen
      November 6, 2018 5:52 PM MST

Good...kick some ass...take some names.
      November 6, 2018 5:56 PM MST

• I don't know all the ins and outs of how SSI works, but I certainly hope the best for you.
      November 6, 2018 5:52 PM MST

What M2C said. They agreed you're disabled, but they disagree with the date you gave. She really summed it up perfectly. You will have benefits going forward, but you may not get backpay or the backpayments won't go as far back as you had hoped. 

This is really awesome for you. That's what my mom has too. I don't know how your housing situation works, but my mom essentially gets her SSI and gets to keep about $100 of it, then I pay the rest to the place she lives. Because you're already on state aid, you should be able to switch that over to long-term disability too, meaning you could qualify to live in a group home or assisted living facility. While you may not need any help with your own care, they have lower tiers and will cook your meals and everything for you. I only bother to mention this because I believe you live in subsidized housing right now and the conditions have been bad. If you shift to a group home or assisted living, you may get a better place to live.
      November 6, 2018 6:03 PM MST

i think inn getting about 2 yrs worth of back pay, thats what the letter said they considered nne disabled fronn 2 yrs ago
      November 7, 2018 2:33 PM MST

It could mean that you need to fix your M key first.
      November 6, 2018 6:38 PM MST

i dont think that has anything to do with it
      November 7, 2018 2:32 PM MST

Behave.
      November 7, 2018 11:13 PM MST

This explains difference in favorable and partially favorable.  It appears you will receive benefits but your retroactive period may be reduced, or the benefits may be for a distinct period of time past.  Based on what you have said here that wouldn't be applicable to you.  You have consistently been turned down for jobs.  I hope this works out for you, Pearl.

https://www.disabilitysecrets.com/favorable-decision.html This post was edited by Thriftymaid at November 7, 2018 11:32 PM MST
      November 7, 2018 11:07 PM MST