Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The don got a free ride for two years. No one checked him. Now he faces DEMS who'll check-and-balance him constantly. Will he cave?

The don got a free ride for two years. No one checked him. Now he faces DEMS who'll check-and-balance him constantly. Will he cave?

Posted - November 8, 2018

Responses

HE IS GOING TO LOOSE HIS MIND

IF THE DEMS DON'T CAVE.  Dems are known cowards.  They have a boss now who can make their lives miserable.  WILL THEY CAVE?

We can win this election two years from now, but what will be left to rule?  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 9, 2018 7:58 PM MST
      November 8, 2018 9:40 AM MST

Until January 3 when the power switches we are in dire straits. (pun intended. I loved the band of long ago ). We seriously are. He is a wanton evil criminal who now knows exactly how much time he has to do his damage and knows as well no one will stop him. Will there be anything left of our country then? I Pray there will be but there is not assurance of anything. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Thursday! :)
      November 8, 2018 10:48 AM MST

Rosie, he has nothing but crooks advising him.  Greater minds than his.  You know how really stupid criminals escape jail by doing nothing but focusing on ways to escape, etc?  That is what he has working for him day and night, trying to find loopholes to whatever crap he pulls.

So, yes, we are screwed.   Now Ruth Bader Ginsburg has to break her ribs.  I wonder why GOD is testing us like this.  But, I trust this is a lesson with a positive ending.  Think Elizabeth Warren, Think Beto ORourke, Think of the side we are on and feel good about that part.  These are the people who are going to run in 2020 and hopefully we can keep the ship afloat until the Dems get in their seats in January.

We still have a very long, hard road to travel.

Hang in there, Rosie and Happy Thursday.
      November 8, 2018 7:04 PM MST

I was greatly encouraged by the thousands and thousands and thousands of US citizens marching in protest in every state yesterday Sharon. They are OUTRAGED at the don's appointment of Whitaker whose background is really snake oil salesman based. Another toady sycophant who sucks up to doofus don bigly. Wonder what unconstitutional thing desperate don has in mind for today? He is a Punch clown for sure. All the Judy's in the land will be converging on him. Women intimidate him. Perhaps because he is puny physically and mentally? I dunno. His terror is palpable. A cornered rat. We need a prayer chain to save our country. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Sharon! :)
      November 9, 2018 3:47 AM MST

• It will be time for the Donnie to pay for his lies and abuse of the office of President!  Plus making us a laughing stock to the rest of the world!
      November 8, 2018 10:20 AM MST

laughing stock laughingstock.
      November 8, 2018 10:24 AM MST

I sure hope so Cinders. Here's what is really scaring me. He still has a trumpican majority congress until January 2, 2019. Just think of all the damage he can and will do until then? I wish the election results caused an IMMEDIATE switch not this lame duck window where he can keep  doing crap only escalate escalate escalate. Does that worry you at all? Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 8, 2018 10:42 AM MST

• Not too worried yet Rosie. Whatever crap he instigates will be fun for the Democratic house to investigate and block his insane decisions! He will pay come January and all the Trumpeteers will cry and moan! lol
      November 8, 2018 10:52 AM MST

I wonder if our penance on this earth is to watch this buffoon never pay at all.   It is so hard to not want to seek revenge of some sort.  But that just sucks the juices out of my guts and I get madder at myself for letting him get to me.

I fear there is more uphill climbing before we get to see the end of Trump once and for all.  I hope you are right. I hope I am wrong.  
      November 8, 2018 7:07 PM MST

• Many thanks for being the official grammar police lol. :)
      November 8, 2018 10:39 AM MST

He ain't the only one sweetie. There are others we have to suffer with and tolerate  here because of the first amendment I guess. Sheesh. Welcome to the club! They are on my a** 24/7! Nothing better to do you see unlike thee and me! My two cents' worth Cinders! If this is your first time at that "dance" be prepared for so many more! AARRGGHH and yikes and jeepers creepers and dagnabbit and oh darn and gee whiz and good golly miss molly and good grief Charlie Brown! I think ya get me drift! :)
      November 8, 2018 10:46 AM MST

• Indeed I get your drift Rosie. But not my first time around this kind of block.  Have been on AOR, and AB, all have their resident official word police lol :)
      November 8, 2018 11:03 AM MST

AB? Answerbag? Seriously Cinders? Or is AB another internet social site? If AB is indeed Answerbag I joined in February 2005. My son Rich was a moderator and I stayed until they shut down without notice which is very rude. Thank you for your reply. I've only ever been on AB and here so I'm kinda ignorant about it. So every site has a self-appointed  word cop? Are they all obnoxiouis?  Sigh. . 
      November 8, 2018 11:06 AM MST

• I guess Answerbag is new and redone but hard to navigate and one pompous member thinks they are the Mod!  Was only on there a few weeks but was bored to tears!  lol.  The mod at AOR is off his rocker and picks and chooses what posts he will allow or delete based on who is donating! lol This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 8, 2018 3:35 PM MST
      November 8, 2018 11:10 AM MST

Oh geez. Dictator bullies exist on every level of life. Sheesh. Remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Or so I'm told. You were on AB priorly before its death, right? You know I met Joel Downs the creator. Once upon a time long ago in Yorba Linda, California in October  2007 we had an Answerbag Party! Met some folks I'd chatted with!  One member flew in from ENGLAND and another from New York! Those were the days my friend we thought they'd  never end. But everything ends I guess. Thank you for your reply Cinders! :)
      November 8, 2018 12:18 PM MST

• So true dictators, bullies are everywhere!  I heard the original answerbag was way better than the current one. Which is the one I was on 2 months ago.  Wow how cool that there was an Answerbag party and you met Downs!!  Those were indeed the days;)  Have a nice evening Rosie:)
      November 8, 2018 3:40 PM MST

Yes, the original Answerbag was lots of fun!
      November 8, 2018 6:54 PM MST

I keep getting notifications from Answerbag that folks are answering those questions but when I try to get in I'm blocked. So I figger screw it!  It was new and folks were new to one another and there was a certain courteous civility but over time that dwindled and disappeared. Rude took over with some. I guess it's called entropy and it exists everywhere I think. I"m gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Cinders.
      November 9, 2018 7:39 AM MST

Answer Bag used to be a blast, Cinders when Rosie's son ran it.  It was very laid back and fun and social and interesting because people really liked to learn things as well.  We had a large group too.  Much more interactive than now.

It got bad after Rosie's son left.  It got really bad towards the last year when they shut down.  It looks like more of the same from what you are describing.

This site has a few things that are annoying, like it would be very nice to have more than a few members.  LOL

But otherwise, its alright.  Hope you hang in here..
      November 8, 2018 7:11 PM MST

Wasn't it fun, Sharonna? Even when you and I had our run-ins. I think we were freer to say what we thought without fear of being censored or yelled at by mods. Never knew that Rosie's son ran it.
      November 8, 2018 7:15 PM MST

Yes.  Stu.  It was amazing.  I did not ever take it for granted either.  So, I knew it would run its course simply because it was not being run like this site.  Meaning Just Asking is very user caring, verses the makers of Answer Bag.  

So, it was great fun and I am glad you were there to love it with the rest of us.
      November 8, 2018 7:18 PM MST

• Its not easy to navigate AB as there are no on site notifications if someone replied to your post or liked it. So unless you scroll through all your posts you won't know. Though for a while got emails lol.  Its just a bit less than I needed if you know what I mean.  I am really enjoying AM and will hope to stay;)
      November 8, 2018 7:40 PM MST

ain't the only one isn't the only one.

And you're a fine one to talk about what we tolerate because of the first amendment. Nothing like the old pot calling the kettle black. Happy Thursday to thee!
    This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at November 8, 2018 7:54 PM MST
      November 8, 2018 6:51 PM MST

Hello Stu Bee
    Haha, well here is another one of those civics questions...
    "CONGRESS shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,................. or abridging the freedom of speech"
    JA is free to regulate speech here as she sees fit..it is not a 1st Amendment "free speech" issue. 

November 8, 2018 7:28 PM MST